Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore

Roy Moore

Hmm...

This is Alabama (but not the Huntsville corridor...). I sort of think that in electing Moore, they would be electing a candidate they can be proud of.
    -gary

Tweet taken from Washington Post coverage.
    "I am a humanist, which means, in part, that I have tried to behave decently without any expectation of reward or punishment after I'm dead." -Kurt Vonnegut
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB
    "The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" -KJ3N

I predict he gets elected anyway.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Maybe if they take down another Confederate flag, they can put the lanyard around moore's neck and run him back up instead.
    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

If you don't have a purpose, create one.

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

You go Johnny, go.

Go big RED

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Alabama Republicans are morally bankrupt...

https://twitter.com/CarrollBryant/st...63150820642816

Assuming Moore gets elected (and based on the above, I have little doubt), I never, ever want to hear another Republican (especially from Alabama) try to lecture anyone about "Family Values". Take your moral hypocrisy and shove it up your ass.
    Last edited by KJ3N; 11-13-2017 at 01:07 PM.

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Master Navigator
    The intentional blindness is just amazing. I think the fact that he won the nomination is an insult, and that's before his history as a kiddie-diddling pervert came to light.

It's things like this that will wake up the true "moral majority", not the one that Nixon won with.

He's creepier than Woody Allen, and that's really saying something.
    "Weve got this perverse situation in which the vast analytic powers of the entire world are being spent trying to understand
    a guy whose thoughts are often just six fireflies beeping randomly in a jar. - David Brooks, regarding Trump

Master Navigator
    Sadly, the noise coming out of Alabama is that the new charges against Moore have caused the evangelical community to dig in their heels even harder. They apparently believe that Moore is the victim of a 'Democrat plot' to discredit him, and you have Fox and Breitbart moving heaven and Earth to try and smear the accusers. Just go over to that other island over there, and read the comments. Moore supporters are demanding proof and accusing the women of being sluts - the basic approach Hannity employed.

I don't know. If Alabama elects Moore, there must be some way to signal disapproval.

Many interviews of his supporters that I have seen on TV are really sad. A majority of them say they will vote for moore even if the charges are true. What the fuck is wrong with these dipship MFs? Maybe they would be singing a different tune if it were their daughters that were molested. But then again, I am sure that many of them would not care even if it were their daughter. The moore of this shit I see, the moore I think this country is doomed. At least several of the states in that neck of the woods. I am curios if future generations in Alabama will be this fucked up, or if they will see the light and figure out that their previous generations were completely brain dead, and unfit to be humans.
    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

If you don't have a purpose, create one.

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL