Thread: News of the weird

News of the weird

New definition of "pump you up"

http://katu.com/news/offbeat/man-get...-to-get-it-out

What other bizzarities have you seen on your MSM lately?

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

http://fusionlacedillusions.com/inde...us-antichrist/

A mark of a person’s status is who backs them or who attacks them. The New World Order and the establishment are expending tens upon tens of millions to take him down. When the pope attacks him, plus two former Mexican presidents and other world leaders, then that conveys to us that he’s a threat to the New World Order and the one-world government. And when the world’s financial elite met in Davos, Switzerland, and they claim they’re afraid of Trump – I tell you that’s good enough for me.

Boy howdy, sticking yer junk in a barbell weight pales in comparison, no?

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Errr, yup!

New World Order?

Attitudes like that are scarier than The Toupee, and he & his half-baked "leadership" are already pretty scary!
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

I don't do social media, but read a lot, and found that in the sources i normally use.
    Sometimes you just wonder....
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

I know that there is a small group of nutjobs and fruitcakes people who believe that this... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Wo...piracy_theory) ... is true. With no evidence to show, mind you, except for the general declaration that the fact that there is no evidence is the proof they need.

But the truth is, there is -- or was -- only one New World Order. And it had nothing to do with politics or political conspiracy lunatic ravings theories... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Wo...nal_wrestling)

Gene Okerlund: Hulk Hogan, excuse me! Excuse me. What in the world are you thinking?

Hulk Hogan: Mean Gene, the first thing you need to do is to tell these people to shut up if you wanna hear what I gotta say!

Okerlund: I have been with you for so many years, for you to join up with the likes of these two men absolutely makes me sick to my stomach! And I think that these people here (points to the crowd) and a lot of other people around the world have had just about enough of this man (pointing at Nash), this man (pointing at Hall), and you want to put yourself in this group? You've gotta be kidding me.

Hogan: Well, the first thing you gotta realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling! You can call this the New World Order of wrestling, brother!
    Last edited by W3WN; 09-21-2017 at 07:51 AM.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

I have noticed that most conspiracy theorist nuts are extreme opposite edges of the bell curve. I have forgotten why, and can't stop giggling. Damn, these dabs have me in a GREAT mood.
    Last edited by suddenseer; 09-21-2017 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Remove off topic comment

Presuming the bell curve is a section of a bell, do the edges vibrate the most?