Thread: B7M

B7M

Anyone know what contest B7M is involved with this weekend? I hear it on the SF sdr (14.278) but the exchange, or whatever he repeats is too hard to copy 100%. Sounds like he says CQ contest, B7M 8129. I don't see anything on the wa7bnm calendar for this time period on phone other than the RSGB IOTA. Of course, my antenna is down for upgrades right now.

What do you know about any of this? I'm probably going to be mad I missed this one since China would be ANTO for me with this call.

Thanks.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    Anyone know what contest B7M is involved with this weekend? I hear it on the SF sdr (14.278) but the exchange, or whatever he repeats is too hard to copy 100%. Sounds like he says CQ contest, B7M 8129.
    More likely: CQ contest B7M AS-129

I don't see anything on the wa7bnm calendar for this time period on phone other than the RSGB IOTA. Of course, my antenna is down for upgrades right now.

What do you know about any of this? I'm probably going to be mad I missed this one since China would be ANTO for me with this call.

Thanks.
    Yes, it's RSGB IOTA. Yes, you can start being mad, if that helps. I doubt it will.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Yeah, it won't help. But thanks Jim; at least I had part of it right. And so it goes......

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful