Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Genocide

They should make Fentanyl a schedule 1 ( C1) drug, that can only be available after a panel of doctors review the case and determine that this is the only avenue to follow. The drug is not candy that is intended for anybody that raises their hand, but for people with severe pain. But if this is genocide, you and I both are guilty of this crime for not stopping it in its tracks. Stop the production of Fentanyl, you stop the problem. But you have to wonder what will be the next thing that is laced into heroin.
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    They should make Fentanyl a schedule 1 ( C1) drug, that can only be available after a panel of doctors review the case and determine that this is the only avenue to follow. The drug is not candy that is intended for anybody that raises their hand, but for people with severe pain. But if this is genocide, you and I both are guilty of this crime for not stopping it in its tracks. Stop the production of Fentanyl, you stop the problem. But you have to wonder what will be the next thing that is laced into heroin.
    I can't imagine what it could be. Maybe something that kills with a mere thought. That's some Sci-Fi shit but usually Sci-Fi is what inspires the future.
    Back when Bush 41 was Prez, he was on national television hold up a very large bag full of large crack rocks (or what was supposed to be crack) while declaring that Crack Cocaine was Public Enemy Number One! I wonder is he had any idea what his propaganda would spawn years on down the road. Turns out, and I can't believe I'm saying this, that, Crack ISN'T the worst thing you can do! Not hyperbole here either. Since the 80's I have had the distinction of meeting all kinds of people. Some of them were crackheads. Some of those crackheads were functioning crackheads who kept a job and a roof over their heads. Of course and I suppose this applies to any situation, some of them were fly by night types who no matter the substance of addiction (like gambling) who steal from you and their own elderly mothers and their own children in a heartbeat.

Turns out that treatment for a crackhead is much more psychological than it is physical and is rather easy to get someone to stop using crack. They're not going to get dope sick from stopping. They're just going to feel depressed and unmotivated until they can "mentally" learn to start functioning without crack (yes there is cases of psychosis involved but that also exists with alcohol etc) and that's assuming that they've been cracked out for a long time. A person addicted to heroin must have more in order to prevent withdrawal symptoms which can, depending on the level of addiction, be deadly but in most cases be not. None the less, it is described as the worst feeling in the world.

Now imagine if some big wigs somewhere said, "Hey you know what? What would happen if we could actually get a whole generation addicted to Super Heroin? Now that would make us a whole lot of money!" Star Chambers are people my friend.

edited to add: Imagine a fentanyl addiction. I think withdrawl from that for a real fentanyl addict would indeed be deadly and that's assuming that they know how to dose themselves.
    Last edited by KG4CGC; 07-16-2017 at 02:45 PM.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Does YOUR avatar represent a time in your life?

Quote Originally Posted by kom View Post
    You define it as you will, I will call it as I see it.

.-.-.-
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means"

Donald Trump you ain't. Don't descend to his level.
    You're only as young, or as old, as you feel.
    Who have you felt up lately?

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

The Borg are wrong.
    Resistance is
    NOT Futile.
    Resistance is Voltage divided by Current

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means"

Donald Trump you ain't. Don't descend to his level.
    And, neither are you so, maybe you should give the "Bully Pulpit" a rest a try to play nice.

I am not attempting to rewrite the dictionary or am I "Trolling" the board so, why don't you please stop trying to "re-write" me (but, I'll accept being called a "Troll" because of the importance of my ideas).

Ron, I understand that you believe that this is your playground and that my presence and content has to be consistent with your rules and, I apologize if you feel that my use of the word denigrates some or any sense of victimization that you may be carrying or inherited.

Political, social conflicts, and wars, just like a Chess games employ "Tactics" and "Strategies."

Rounding up and, dispatching whole numbers of a race, religion or class or nationality over a short period of time is a tactic that would attract attention and condemnation. However, if there was a strategy for the long game where the same goals are achieved over a longer period of time there would be less of an outcry.

<analogy>Trees are falling everyday in the forest but, because you are not there, there is no sound? Do we only notice when Google Earth shows large areas suffering deforestation from Nine Miles High?</analogy>

*Correct me if I am wrong* but Carfentanil (gray-death / pink Heroin) which is hundreds of times more powerful that plain 'ol Fentanyl and it is being imported from China by "Bad Actors" into the US. It is as if, Heroin wasn't doing the job fast enough so, Fentanyl and even Carfentanil has been inserted into the mixture.

People are being targeted:

Spirit Airlines Pilot and Wife ... Overdosed on Cocaine and Animal Tranquilizer

A Spirit Airlines pilot and his wife found dead by their children in March in their Ohio home overdosed on a lethal combination of cocaine and carfentanil, a powerful derivative of fentanyl often used to tranquilize rhinoceroses and elephants. Someone knew what the outcome of adding Carfentanil to Cocaine and distributing it to the unsuspecting / trusting buyers. (Emphases mine).

Link

In conclusion, IMHO, the Opiate Epidemic Pandemic is a strategy to cull the population.

"Your miles (and opinions) may vary."

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by kom View Post
    And, neither are you so, maybe you should give the "Bully Pulpit" a rest a try to play nice.

I am not attempting to rewrite the dictionary or am I "Trolling" the board so, why don't you please stop trying to "re-write" me (but, I'll accept being called a "Troll" because of the importance of my ideas).

Ron, I understand that you believe that this is your playground and that my presence and content has to be consistent with your rules and, I apologize if you feel that my use of the word denigrates some or any sense of victimization that you may be carrying or inherited.
    < snip >
    Wow. For a moment there, I thought you were channeling the Gym Teacher, specifically in insisting that your way is the only way and that your misuse of terminology (amongst other things) is my problem.

If your goal was to tick me off, congratulations. You succeeded. Especially with the implication that I condone this horrific situation by disagreeing with your erroneous choice of words.

I will refrain from further comments before I say something I will later regret.
    You're only as young, or as old, as you feel.
    Who have you felt up lately?

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

The Borg are wrong.
    Resistance is
    NOT Futile.
    Resistance is Voltage divided by Current

Can't we all just get along?
    Anger is one letter short of danger

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Can't we all just get along?
    Agreed... what we need is to hug it out....

But the natives... they are reticent.
    --
    Putting a Shatnerologist in a room full of ordinary people is like putting a velociraptor in a room full of wiener dogs.

Oh there's also actual credible research that hugs lower drug cravings....

Just saying.
    --
    Putting a Shatnerologist in a room full of ordinary people is like putting a velociraptor in a room full of wiener dogs.

Jesus Christ and Moses. What the unholy fuck is going on?
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Does YOUR avatar represent a time in your life?