Thread: Ukrainian 14.076 Transceiver...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ukrainian 14.076 Transceiver...

OK, maybe I messed up or maybe I am just a klutz, but having worked now with the JT-65 (14.076) Ukrainian transceiver for over two weeks, I cannot, absolutely, positively get it to do anything...I have a good antenna, a good computer, and am receiving a really good signal on 20 meters, but I cannot even get one decode...I have configured my sound card every which way, tried three different computers (two desktops and a laptop) and tried several different software programs yet still nothing...I know I am receiving a good signal as I can hear it on another receiver that I have...When I ask for tech support, the guy just says, "Check everything"...Does anyone have any suggestions before I check to see what the return postage is to Ukraine? I really like the idea of being able to get into a digital mode so inexpensively, but this has been very frustration! Thanks a lot,

Steve KA1OWC

First question: What program are you using to sync your PC clock? Dimension 4? Meinberg?
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    First question: What program are you using to sync your PC clock? Dimension 4? Meinberg?
    Very important question.
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...