Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Idiot in Chief

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Our Idiot in Chief

The petulant t'rump thing's Thursday morning "tweet" tantrum, a lovely display of presidential charm and poise directed at Mika & Joe, hosts on the "Morning Joe" show. Behold:
    I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..
    ...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
    The thing drew strong reaction from the more lucid DC inhabitants:

Sen. Chris Murphy (D):
    Mocks people w mental illness. Cheerleads effort to end their insurance. Not sure how much more monstrous this can get.
    Sen. Ben Sasse (R):
    Please just stop. This isn't normal and it's beneath the dignity of your office.
    Sen. Lindsey Graham (R):
    Mr. President, your tweet was beneath the office and represents what is wrong with American politics, not the greatness of America.
    That thing infesting the white house is absolutely the most unqualified piece of shit to ever represent our country. I'm ashamed of it (the thing) and the dolts who elected it. I hope each and every t'rump supporter gets his/her due from this baboon. Twelve year old children have more style and grace than this puddle of piss.

#WorstPresidentEver
    'Murica - Government of the Rich, by the Rich, and for the Rich; Thanks to our supreme court of traitors, Citizens United v. FEC, and now McCutcheon v. FEC.

Sorry for all the crap that this guy seems to be putting 'mericans through since he was elected Luke! The majority who voted for him are I hope now realizing the huge mistake they have wrought! If we all survive long enough to say "told you so"
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Wow. Can't argue against that there at all Luke. What a POS POTUS. #WorstPresidentEver I like that, even his own calling him out to STFU. Priceless. I hear it's gluten free too. Who noo?

What did the minions expect from a bankrupt shill anyway. I hope the republic survives to 2020 AND we don't get a worse choice for POTUS. I mean, look what happened here!!!
    Signature void - please reinsert credentials or call tech support

Fuckwad in Chief
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    That thing infesting the white house is absolutely the most unqualified piece of shit to ever represent our country. I'm ashamed of it (the thing) and the dolts who elected it. I hope each and every t'rump supporter gets his/her due from this baboon. Twelve year old children have more style and grace than this puddle of piss.
    #WorstPresidentEver
    I'm at a loss for words.

The guy is a fucking cunt. And that's an insult to cunts. I've got no words to express the level of disdain I've got for this over-privileged child.

I'd want him removed form office except then we get the radical Pence. It's like trying to decide which side of your head to shoot yourself.
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

This just tears it. Every day, this fucker manages to outdo the stupid fucking things he did the day before. The only good that has come out of his being elected is that it has motivated a lot of people to become more active politically.

I hope both major parties realize what they offered us in the last election, and see how much this country has been damaged by the POS in office. I really want every party to give us someone to vote FOR, and not let America have to keep voting for the least objectionable candidate.

It will take a long time for my country to recover from the devastation that this asshole is personally responsible for. It will take a long time for the world to recover from this catastrophe called Donald J. Trump.

What a fuckwad
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

On the local news' Facebook feeds, of course this story showed up. Like I have said before, they show up in swarms to defend this guy on FB.
    Get these folks some knee pads and Chloraseptic spray.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

The Republicans are "concerned" or "angered" by Trump's behavior but they're not going to do a damned thing about it because they know he'll sign any piece-of-shit legislation they put in front of him. It's up to US in 2018 or, in the mean time, maybe the Democrats in congress if they'd all just grow a fucking spine.
    My Dearest Karma
    I have a very long list
    Of people youve missed.

He's using the fifth rule.
    The great danger in movements to the Left is that the protagonists of the movement are so wrapped up with the end that the means becomes secondary.
    -John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by KC2KFC View Post
    He's using the fifth rule.
    This one?

Forces (Chinese: 兵勢,兵势) explains the use of creativity and timing in building an army's momentum.
    Last edited by WTKX; 07-01-2017 at 02:34 PM.
    "In America, politicians shouldnt pick their voters; voters are supposed to pick their politicians. - Barack Obama