Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Our Idiot in Chief

Do you suppose tRump stole that or they stole that from tRump? Four thumbs up from CN86jc!
    Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God - not the Huge White Asshole kind Thank you Jesus!

When I die, I want to go peaceful in my sleep like Grandpa. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

It's still hard to imagine a world without Tom Petty

Island Regular
    A milestone has been reached, President Trump has survived longer than another disaster of a head of state King Edward VIII.

Master Navigator
    And how we wish Trump was as reluctant to speak in public as was Edward...

Thank you, Google.

Happy Birthday to the late Max Born. The Nobel Prize winning physicist said, "the belief in a single truth, and in being the possessor thereof is the root cause of all evil in the world."
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Does YOUR avatar represent a time in your life?

Master Navigator
    The #MeToo movement smells blood in the water, and they are attacking! The Orange PussyGrabber may yet be called to account. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Today, Trump claims not to know any of these 19 women, even though some of them were business partners and contestants on 'The Apprentice'. Gloria Allred is on her way to court.

It really does look like he will fire Mueller. I'm sure he figures he's gotten away with everything else so far, so that should be a cakewalk. Our local newsrag had an editorial calling for Mueller's head last night. I am thinking about dropping my subscription.

I think the most chilling thing I've heard recently was Carl Bernstein stating that we were in a "Cold Civil War".

As paranoid as the thought may be- this may not be settled until masses of morons start shooting at each other over politics. That really worries me... because normal people are going to be harmed.
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Quote Originally Posted by KD8TUT View Post
    I think the most chilling thing I've heard recently was Carl Bernstein stating that we were in a "Cold Civil War".

As paranoid as the thought may be- this may not be settled until masses of morons start shooting at each other over politics. That really worries me... because normal people are going to be harmed.
    Emphasis mine.
    This reminds me of the "I shoot first" movement seen here from across the pond in the UK around 2006. It was the criminals making this proclamation in early meme form. I came under the impression that Europeans were arming themselves and criminals got mad about it. It died off a year or two later and I haven't heard that term from that part of the world in a long time.

On this part of the planet, you are right. People are armed to the hilt and ready. Ticking time bombs, festering, ticking away. The discord created through various types of media has gone far beyond anything that rap music, rock and roll or violent video games could ever wish to accomplish ... as if they ever did.
    RIP Albi

"Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex." ~ Frank Zappa

D00M was awesome!
    RIP Albi