Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Our Idiot in Chief

Quote Originally Posted by W7XF View Post
    I sincerely believed that Dump Truck was UNFIT within 72 hours upon assumption of Head Asswipe Out of Control.
    I think he has always been that way. Being POTUS has just magnified his lack of fitness, and I also believe he thinks he is some great ruler that can make laws and policy as he goes along. To hell with the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. I really believe that he would do away or re-write both if he could.

Hey Kev......how are things down your way? Hope you are doing well.
    Anger is one letter short of danger

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Does YOUR avatar represent a time in your life?

Majestic....
    --
    Putting a Shatnerologist in a room full of ordinary people is like putting a velociraptor in a room full of wiener dogs.

Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God - not the Huge White Asshole kind Thank you Jesus!

Doing good is like picking fresh blackberries - if it doesn't sting a little sometimes, perhaps you're doing something wrong.

Encrypt everything. Even if you have nothing to hide. It increases the noise floor.

Just by the way, your POTUS is no longer invited for a state visit to the UK (where he gets to have dinner with the Queen and meets the royal family, walk the Corgis and so on and is himself treated as royalty). I'm not sure who decided that, I suspect some advice from the senior royals, but he is still coming for a visit, presumably concerned with trade between the UK and the USA. Both countries manufacture and export some excellent products.

There is a hint of massive import tariffs in the offing with no circumspect thought given. Boeing may wish to impose a 200% import tariff on Bombardier planes for example, with the backing of the POTUS, but this sort of thing does nobody any good on either side. Retaliation would follow, stagnation swiftly after that.
    Last edited by HUGH; Yesterday at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HUGH View Post
    Just by the way, your POTUS is no longer invited for a state visit to the UK (where he gets to have dinner with the Queen and meets the royal family, walk the Corgis and so on and is himself treated as royalty). I'm not sure who decided that, I suspect some advice from the senior royals, but he is still coming for a visit, presumably concerned with trade between the UK and the USA. Both countries manufacture and export some excellent products.

There is a hint of massive import tariffs in the offing with no circumspect thought given. Boeing may wish to impose a 200% import tariff on Bombardier planes for example, with the backing of the POTUS, but this sort of thing does nobody any good on either side. Retaliation would follow, stagnation swiftly after that.
    Don't forget, our current POTUS is loved by Nazis. If that doesn't tell you everything we need to know then I don't know what it will take to hammer the point home. I guess Trump could cook a live baby on TV and eat it and his followers would still be in denial.
    RUSSIAGATE! Never forget!
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Does YOUR avatar represent a time in your life?

Quote Originally Posted by HUGH View Post

The UK needs to revisit this decision. They need to have him come over to meet the Queen, have him beaten mercilessly, stuffed in a canvas sack, dragged out the back door of Buckingham Palace, and tossed into the river Thames. In time, I'm sure the water quality would recover.

If you can put that bug in the Queen's ear, I'd be willing to contribute heavily to help cover the cost of the canvas sack and any other expenses.
    Anger is one letter short of danger

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Not to mention the Corgis will bite him in the ass, not just nip at the ankles.
    "Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex." ~ Frank Zappa

In fact the extra import tariffs were raised to 300%....
    Airbus from the EU saved bombardier jobs in N.I. by taking a 51% share in the production of that airplane and assembling them in the USA.
    Lets see if Boeing wants a trade war with Europe then....or the USA, both have a GDP of 14 trillion Dollar though the EU is 450 million people and with 50 FTA deals with 60 countries has a 20 trilion GDP and 700 million people.

That also explains the difficulty the UK faces in their brexit, losing that all for what? perceived sovereignty they never lost?
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    Im not liberal/conservative, Im anti-idiotarian.
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution