Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Idiot in Chief

“I think that that is mostly political stunt,” Sarah Huckabee Sanders, a White House spokeswoman, said when asked about the pushback. “This is a commission that’s asking for publicly available data and the fact that these governors wouldn’t be willing to turn that over — this is something that has been part of the commission’s discussion, which has bipartisan support and none of the members raised any concern whatsoever.”
    If that's the case, you stupid cow, you don't need to request the data. Just go fscking get it, you lying bitch.
    'Murica - Government of the Rich, by the Rich, and for the Rich; Thanks to our supreme court of traitors, Citizens United v. FEC, and now McCutcheon v. FEC.

Master Navigator
    I think they are requesting it from the states because there is a Federal law banning the U.S. government from having a database of information on party affiliations. If the states give it to them, the Feds can argue that the states are responsible.

The Russians tried to hack the data from several key states. Trump is just going to get it for them. Armed with this information, they can more easily mask stolen elections.

Quote Originally Posted by KC2KFC View Post
    He's using the fifth rule.
    This one?

Forces (Chinese: 兵勢,兵势) explains the use of creativity and timing in building an army's momentum.
    Last edited by WTKX; 07-01-2017 at 02:34 PM.
    "The follower of The Dude just drops in to see what condition his condition is in."

Sometimes I wonder if we might be better off if we let the Russians run the country instead of Trump. Maybe ever better off if Somali warlords ran the country instead of Trumph.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if we might be better off if we let the Russians run the country instead of Trump. Maybe ever better off if Somali warlords ran the country instead of Trumph.
    We should turn it over to the Italian mob- at least they have rules....
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Quote Originally Posted by KD8TUT View Post
    We should turn it over to the Italian mob- at least they have rules....
    Well speaking of rules......I read a little blurb in our paper that said that your U.S. Senate was quietly trying to revamp and upgrade legislation that would be able to quickly remove your president from office because of mental incapacity! ......now i'm not sure if that is all correct,but it might be evidence that those in high places are anticipating further problems with the mental stability of el Presidente........ or not?
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

If we could only get so lucky....
    Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God - not the Huge White Asshole kind Thank you Jesus!

When I die, I want to go peaceful in my sleep like Grandpa. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

It's still hard to imagine a world without Tom Petty

I love it. Trump continues to be upset about fraud in an election he won.

It just doesn't stop.

http://wlos.com/news/nation-world/tr...y-slamming-cnn

I'm President and you're not! Naa nana naa naa!
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Does YOUR avatar represent a time in your life?

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    It just doesn't stop.

http://wlos.com/news/nation-world/tr...y-slamming-cnn

I'm President and you're not! Naa nana naa naa!
    What an insecure man-child...
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.