Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Idiot in Chief

The POTUS has passed his medical with "flying colours" according to a White House doctor. This included his "mental ability" by way of a "cognitive test". That's hardly comprehensive. Like one of our former Prime Ministers, Margaret Thatcher, Crump only has 4 or 5 hours sleep at night and Mrs Thatcher ended up with dementia and died in a nursing home.

One has to question who the doctor, Rear Admiral something or other, is and what is the threat or bribe involved?

Quote Originally Posted by HUGH View Post
    The POTUS has passed his medical with "flying colours" according to a White House doctor. This included his "mental ability" by way of a "cognitive test". That's hardly comprehensive. Like one of our former Prime Ministers, Margaret Thatcher, Crump only has 4 or 5 hours sleep at night and Mrs Thatcher ended up with dementia and died in a nursing home.

One has to question who the doctor, Rear Admiral something or other, is and what is the threat or bribe involved?

This must be great news for his base "base".

For those who are too young to remember or, missed school on that particular day of American history class when they taught the facts that it was hidden from the country that Franklin D. Roosevelt suffered from Infantile Paralysis (Polio) for 4 Presidential terms.

My, my, my, a 71 y/o, overweight, non-active junk-food junkie with managed High Cholesterol; was there any mention of his Prostate Condition?

Quote Originally Posted by HUGH View Post
    Statements from politicians are often suppositions presented as facts to a gullible, and possibly ignorant, public.
    The American public is more than "possibly ignorant". They seem to revel in their ignorance, and proudly display it.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

His doctor, a 2 star Rear Admiral, has just been promoted to 5 start Fleet Admiral. However, he still spends most of his time in the rear.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

The Republic is doomed
    Signature void - please reinsert credentials or call tech support

Master Navigator
    Reminds me of the annual physicals of Chinese dictators. One of them claimed that his three pack a day habit made him unusually strong. It would appear that even the height and weight figures are bogus, by quite a bit.

Reminds me of a old saying: The Pope is in great health until the smoke comes out....
    I thought religions were prophet based organizations.
    What do you mean I am out of money? I still have checks!
    Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic

Subtracted 100 pounds from his actual weight did they? Yes. Yes they did.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

They must've done a colon cleansing. Too bad they missed his brain. It would've been nice to flush all that stupid out of it.
    Signature void - please reinsert credentials or call tech support

Ooowagga...
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.