Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Idiot in Chief

RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

Master Navigator
    Trump has single handedly renamed the whole country. We are now the United Hates of America. In Dollars We Trust... E Pluribus Screwem.

Last edited by KG4CGC; 06-30-2017 at 02:38 PM.
    RIP Albi
    -Mel

RIP Albi
    -Mel

RIP Albi
    -Mel

Quote Originally Posted by K0RGR View Post
    Trump has single handedly renamed the whole country. We are now the United Hates of America. In Dollars We Trust... E Pluribus Screwem.
    My personal favourite is "the Un-tied States of America" but I say that without the overt bias
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

The thing's "commission" is getting blowback from many states, even those that voted for it's stupid ass. Someone should peel back that mop on it's head to check if "666" appears on it's scalp. I suspect it's real name is Damien.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    'Murica - Government of the Rich, by the Rich, and for the Rich; Thanks to our supreme court of traitors, Citizens United v. FEC, and now McCutcheon v. FEC.

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    The petulant t'rump thing's Thursday morning "tweet" tantrum, a lovely display of presidential charm and poise directed at Mika & Joe, hosts on the "Morning Joe" show. Behold:

The thing drew strong reaction from the more lucid DC inhabitants:

Sen. Chris Murphy (D):

Sen. Ben Sasse (R):

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R):

That thing infesting the white house is absolutely the most unqualified piece of shit to ever represent our country. I'm ashamed of it (the thing) and the dolts who elected it. I hope each and every t'rump supporter gets his/her due from this baboon. Twelve year old children have more style and grace than this puddle of piss.

#WorstPresidentEver
    I couldn't have said it any better myself. We have a lunatic running the country.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    The thing's "commission" is getting blowback from many states, even those that voted for it's stupid ass. Someone should peel back that mop on it's head to check if "666" appears on it's scalp. I suspect it's real name is Damien.
    Come on Luke.......you are holding back.....tell us how you really feel about him.....
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Shove it, KKKobach

Our esteemed Governor Terry McAuliffe, performing his duties to protect our state constitution and the citizens of the Commonwealth, honorably refused the hideous t'rumps "commission" request for voter information. He eloquently stated that the citizens of our Commonwealth will not cater to the delusional whims of a lunatic. I thought he was way too kind. #WitchHunt

Quote Originally Posted by Gov. Terry McAuliffe
    Today the Commonwealth and the other 49 states received a lengthy request from Kris Kobach, the Vice Chair of the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, requesting a list of all registered Virginia voters, the last four digits of their social security numbers, their addresses, date of birth, political affiliation, and their voting history. The Vice Chair's letter also contained a list of vague inquiries about the election policies and laws of the Commonwealth.

I have no intention of honoring this request. Virginia conducts fair, honest, and democratic elections, and there is no evidence of significant voter fraud in Virginia. This entire commission is based on the specious and false notion that there was widespread voter fraud last November. At best this commission was set up as a pretext to validate Donald Trump's alternative election facts, and at worst is a tool to commit large-scale voter suppression.

The only irregularity in the 2016 presidential election centered around Russian tampering, a finding that has been confirmed by 17 of our intelligence agencies and sworn testimony delivered to several congressional committees. In 131 days Virginia's Department of Elections will again conduct a statewide election for the offices of Governor, Lieutenant Governor, and Attorney General, as well as 100 House of Delegates races and numerous other positions. I'm not going to divert resources that could potentially compromise that important work to enable this politically motivated and silly posturing.
    Terry_McAuliffe.jpg

This is what a True Patriot looks like. Thank you, Governor McAuliffe for standing up to the Damien t'rump thing infesting the people's house. God Bless you, sir.

Photo and quote credits to WWBT-12. Full article here: Gov. McAuliffe says he will not honor request in releasing voters' information
    'Murica - Government of the Rich, by the Rich, and for the Rich; Thanks to our supreme court of traitors, Citizens United v. FEC, and now McCutcheon v. FEC.