Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Idiot in Chief

Quote Originally Posted by K0RGR View Post
    Basically, the entire regime intends to shit on everybody except a handful of very wealthy supporters. I used the term bigot instead of racist because Muslims come in all races, and I think the race of his other favorite scapegoats - the Mexicans - is somewhat debatable. Most are a mix of European and Native American. I don't know what Trump would think of a blond, blue eyed Mexican, and there are lots of those. I once had to go to a Mexican embassy for something, and was greeted by such a person, whom I mistakenly assumed spoke English. It still seems weird that Mexico would have someone who didn't speak English manning the desk at their embassy in California, but that was the way it was.

I am encouraged that Morning Joe reports conversations with White House insiders that Trump is in the early stages of dementia. Perhaps nature will take care of this problem. The tax bill is going to be a real disaster for many middle class Americans. Figures released by the Senate's own analysts show that more people who earn under $200K a year will see tax increases than those who see a tax cut. In my bracket, there is about a 25% chance of seeing an increase of more than $500. Yippee...
    We have to pay for the tax cuts. That's some upside-down shit.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

Quote Originally Posted by K0RGR View Post
    Seriously, though, his retweet of neo-Nazi anti-Muslim videos today marks are true departure. He has totally dropped his pretense of being anything other than a bigot.
    Teresa May has sent him a stern warning about his ridiculous tweets and comments on life in the UK, he will take no notice of course. I have frequently spoken to people with dementia, he appears to have the same characteristics, living in the now and forgetting the immediate past. Do any genital diseases exhibit the same symptoms?

Master Navigator
    In his case, it might be 'Too Many Clamidia'.

Today's news is even more encouraging - Gen. Flynn has confessed, and will testify that he was directed by Trump and his staff to contact the Russians during the campaign. The White House is now referring to Flynn as a 'former Obama cabinet member' and claiming that this, in no way, reflects on the president. Or as I said somewhere else, the Russians helped Trump steal the election fair and square.

If Donald Trump was a HAM Radio Operator: TR1UMP

If you vote for me, I will get my experts – SPE experts – the best experts you’ve ever seen, to appraise all radios. These experts will then set prices, tremendous prices, prices so high no illegal immigrant will ever be able to afford them, no matter what the condition of the radio.

Then, to make sure that no copy cat knock off radios enter our borders, I’ll build a wall. It will be the best wall you’ve ever seen. It will be such a fantastic wall, that the hams over in China will say now THAT is a GREAT WALL.

Now my experts are so good, I can’t even name them. They’re not even allowed to have names. Its all about national security. If you don’t tell 1S1S their names, 1S1S can’t put them on the hit list. We use handles. Its very technical, you wouldn’t understand. No person in 1S1S has ever heard of a handle, or has handled a woman.

What about my daughter though guys? Isn’t she as good looking as a Collins KWM-2A? Isn’t she sexy. Damn she is sexy, just like Collins radios. Wow, imagine if someone offered a low price for my daughter. I’d have them deported, jailed, and killed and banned from the DXCC Program. Same with my Collins. Don’t offer me a low price for my Collins or my daughter.

I have the best CW operators. CW Operators so good, you won’t even know they’ve logged someone – when they’ve logged someone, that person keeps calling until they die of old age. Amazing CW operators.

Now don’t get me started on Hillary. If Hillary was any good, she would have built a wall 30 years ago. Radio Manufacturing would have stayed in America. We’d have no problem with dirty FT-101Es crossing the borders and transmitting here illegally.

But she isn’t any good. She couldn’t even build a crystal set. IF she built a crystal set, the coils would be all crooked. We’d call her crooked Hillary down at the club. But we wouldn’t let her in the club. Hillary is a woman. I love women – check out my wife Melania, S53YL. Melania can QSO for hours. Shes an amazing QSOer. I love women.

Look at these hands. These are large hands. You want a president with large hands. A president with large hands can send code all day. And you know what you need to send code all day?

A Collins radio, and a 30S1. Look at the 30S1. Thats a big linear. Do you know why its a big linear? Because its made in America. When you make radios in America, you don’t need to put them on boats. Experts have assured me that without boats, the radios and linears can be bigger.

And what you heard on AM Phone the other day – that was radio room talk. But just think of that QRM. Did you hear the QRM? How can we talk with that QRM.

My experts will fix the QRM. We’re going to build linears so big, so powerful, that their will be no QRM. You cant even imagine the linears we’re going to build. We’re going to build linears with 3-500ZGs driving 3CX5000s driving 8974s. Look at the EIMAC 8974 / X-2159 on my website. 1S1S doesn’t have 8974 linears.

We’re going to use these linears to DX all over the world. No 1S1S station will be safe. We’re going to work all the DX, and there will be no DX left for anyone else. It will be the greatest decade of DXing the world has ever seen. In fact, we will work so much DX that China won’t even be able to hear DX. You know why? Because there won’t be any DX left. We’re bringing DX back to America.

And we’re going to fix the sunspots.

Thank you.
    "Weve got this perverse situation in which the vast analytic powers of the entire world are being spent trying to understand
    a guy whose thoughts are often just six fireflies beeping randomly in a jar. - David Brooks, regarding Trump

VK3BL nailed it perfectly IMO. Makes me glad he isn't a ham, because he would be obsessed with making radio great again. Which is stupid because it's always been great and will always be great.

Good catch Dave, thankewe.
    Signature void - please reinsert credentials or call tech support

If he had the call, TR1UMP, that would make him African...how ironic, donchya think?
    The louder the monkey, the smaller its balls.

Man, don't insult Africans like that. They don't deserve it.

Just plopped it on the zed, here. https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?thr....590741/page-4

Let the ban hammer fly!

The usual suspect immediately pulled it into the political spectrum, why am i not surprised?
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    Im not liberal/conservative, Im anti-idiotarian.
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Yup, I expected that one. Basically told him to eat shit. I hope.

next day edit: the predictable happened. post - vaporized

effin zed
    Last edited by WZ7U; 12-06-2017 at 04:02 PM.