Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HBD KC9SQR & KB3LAZ!

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    We had plenty of burgers, we would have gladly grilled some for you guys. Oh well, maybe next year...
    Sorry, do they still hold one in the latter half of the summer? Or is there anything else coming soon? I have totally been out of it as of late.

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

The Breezeshooters? No, they're "one and done" for the year.

The Butler Co ARA will have one in September at one of the local fire halls. Skyview RS and Uniontown ARC are coming up end of August and beginning of September as well. Somerset ARC has one beginning of July. WACOM has the last SWPA hamfest of the year in early November.

Want me to put you on my newsletter mailing list? Then you'll have an idea of what's going on. (Or you can find it at www.n3sh.org)
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    The Breezeshooters? No, they're "one and done" for the year.

The Butler Co ARA will have one in September at one of the local fire halls. Skyview RS and Uniontown ARC are coming up end of August and beginning of September as well. Somerset ARC has one beginning of July. WACOM has the last SWPA hamfest of the year in early November.

Want me to put you on my newsletter mailing list? Then you'll have an idea of what's going on. (Or you can find it at www.n3sh.org)
    I think I am on the news letter I just have to check the ham email, lol.

Oh I see. Did there not used to be two fests both at the butler airfield? I think I have missed out on a bunch of stuff...I do recall that the fest was moved to the fairgrounds, I think.

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"