Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Why I Love Baseball, Example 42,876

Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    Firefox Monitor flagged it as a compromised site.
    Aaand, my Firefox (always updated) as well as Chrome were happy.
    As well as my BitDefender (trusted paid e-threat software).

Here is a screenshot, so you know what I was trying to send.

Attachment 16633

Yanks.jpg
    Last edited by WTKX; 10-30-2019 at 09:53 PM.
    Most of the time we are punished if we go against the trend. Only at an inflection point are we rewarded. ~ George Soros

Anayhew, top of the eight, this has been a GREAT World Series.

The recent boo(s) for you know who, yea.

But the game tonight. Wow.
    Most of the time we are punished if we go against the trend. Only at an inflection point are we rewarded. ~ George Soros

RFirefox updated since then, no need to go back looking for that post now, thanks. It would have to be black that attracts dirt, but that's how the cookie crumbles. The worst part is the Series isn't on the cheesy sat TV in this place, I'll be looking for better digs when my medical problems are taken care of. Say goodnight Gracie. Goodnight Gracie.
    "New Jersey, the most American of all states. It has everything from wilderness to the Mafia. All the great things and all the worst, like Route 22."
    Jean Shepherd K2ORS (SK) & WOR radio personality

Engaging a troll is like playing chess with a pigeon. The bird will just knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and fly away to declare victory to his friends.

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Tribal Warrior
    The fall of this country will not be at the hands of a foreign enemy, but at the hands of the ignorant and uneducated of this country.

With all due respect sir, you said that to say what? Stephen Strasburg may like him, or he may hate him, but either way I admire him for his respect... or at least faking it for the cameras thusly respecting himself. Old 45 may be a complete ass, but I would never lower myself, Stephen Strasburg is a man after my own heart.

I will not lower myself, I let others do it for me.

EIj_ZseWwAQUEaQ.jpg
    "New Jersey, the most American of all states. It has everything from wilderness to the Mafia. All the great things and all the worst, like Route 22."
    Jean Shepherd K2ORS (SK) & WOR radio personality

Engaging a troll is like playing chess with a pigeon. The bird will just knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and fly away to declare victory to his friends.

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Tribal Warrior
    https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/m...baseball-team/

Can't see MLB allowing a third team in Florida. They don't support the teams they have already.
    The fall of this country will not be at the hands of a foreign enemy, but at the hands of the ignorant and uneducated of this country.