Thread: F/A-18 Crashes near the Philippines

F/A-18 Crashes near the Philippines

Since its now in the news I can tell you that an F/A-18 crashed near the Philippines today. The pilot is in fine health for ejecting at several hundred miles an hour excreting nearly 12gs on his body upon ejection. The plane well yeah its gone. We are now one plane short here aboard the USS Carl Vinson. By the way where exactly is this "armada" its pretty quiet out here. 73 from the USS Carl Vinson.
    hey im back for now

The armada is off the coast of Australia hitting golf balls off the deck, shooting skeet and lobbing munitions at random targets on the water.

I wish we where hitting golf balls out here. About a week ago we initiated the wogs, now shellbacks. But boy did we bamboozle the Koreans.
    hey im back for now

You're not fooling anyone. The Carl Vinson is anchored off Mazatlan and you guys are hanging out on the beach with the coeds there for spring break.

BTW, when you get back in San Diego, drop me a PM and we'll go have a beer or something.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 04-21-2017 at 08:05 PM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Good to hear the pilot is OK. We can build another plane... it's only money! Fascinating that you're on board the USS Carl Vinson. Thank you for your service to our country, and stay safe!
    Quote Originally Posted by WA7PBE View Post
    Since its now in the news I can tell you that an F/A-18 crashed near the Philippines today. The pilot is in fine health for ejecting at several hundred miles an hour excreting nearly 12gs on his body upon ejection. The plane well yeah its gone. We are now one plane short here aboard the USS Carl Vinson. By the way where exactly is this "armada" its pretty quiet out here. 73 from the USS Carl Vinson.

Thank you for your service, and stay frosty.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

I think he's gonna listen to a lotta K-Pop, and learn to like it.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    Thank you for your service, and stay frosty.
    Echo, echo, echo

Seriously, thank you.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful