Thread: I wonder what would have happened...

I wonder what would have happened...

.... if I had actually put an effort in.

cqww-wpx-2017-raw.jpg

I operated about 1/3 of the 36 hours I was allowed. My heart just wasn't in it this year.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Someone with a non-WARC-capable rig would carp about YOU clogging THEIR bands up, or some net would get wadded panties over the fact you're impinging on their "guard channels"?
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    Someone with a non-WARC-capable rig would carp about YOU clogging THEIR bands up, or some net would get wadded panties over the fact you're impinging on their "guard channels"?
    DILLIGAF?
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

never mind...
    Last edited by KJ3N; 04-09-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Latest ClubLog entries.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    take it to the system
    Jim
    The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry