Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: REPORT ANY ISSUES WITH SITE HERE

REPORT ANY ISSUES WITH SITE HERE

At 05:04 AM EST, HanIsland was back online after migrating to a new server! Please report any problems you notice here in this thread so we don't have to chase them all over the forums!

Thanks,
    Luke - ad4mg

It looks like we have a path issue to the emoticons. I'll be looking into that shortly. It may be something even an idiot like myself can fix!

Emojis, emoticons, smilies...

Whatever you want to call them... it seems our smilies were replaced by vBulletin default images during the software install. I am working to get our set back.

In the meantime, I added 12 of the least hideous images from the default set. Hope to have this worked out soon...

Thanks,
    Luke
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

I will be getting the folder from the old server containing these image files soon. We should have our custom set of smilies back later today!
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

The only issue I have is a flat tire on my truck. If I didn't know better, I would think that in the middle of the night (MST) Carl stealthfully sailed up the Salt River in his antique sailboat, and let the air out. But I think I should have heard him with all the old creaking joints. Mostly in HIS and not so much the boats.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

The only issue I have is that Eddie never misses an opportunity to insult me here. Can you fix that, Mike?
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Working...

I now have the original emoticon set as created and set up in order by Jeff. It will take me about an hour, but I'll have them back in their original locations then.

I'll be receptive to new emoticon images going forward, but I'm going to make Jeff's list the default set, ordered just as he had them. It will be his everlasting contribution to the forums.

Any new ones, plus the hideous 12 already installed will be displayed in an additional set, and will be accessible.

Thanks,
    Luke

I'd like to figure out how to make an animated emoticon of the blue Mohawk penguin DJ. :wink:
    Last edited by WØTKX; 02-26-2017 at 02:29 PM.