Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: REPORT ANY ISSUES WITH SITE HERE

Invalid redirect as well...

Not checked the other issues yet.

The blue Mohawk is dancing.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Quote Originally Posted by N1LAF View Post
    Yeah... still getting unsecure warning messages for many threads... not all of them, and repeatable.

In Tech Talk....

Cool Clocks thread is secure:
    iomh004.jpg

But "Users" thread is not
    iomh005.jpg
    The DNS entries are recent and may not propagate as quickly as I'd like. Testing on this end looks good. Clear the browser cache and give it some time :)
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post
    Invalid redirect as well...

Not checked the other issues yet.

The blue Mohawk is dancing.
    The DNS entries are recent and may not propagate as quickly as I'd like. Testing on this end looks good. Clear the browser cache and give it some time :)
    --

Does page security depend on DNS entry?

unrelated to the various names... i used to get a simplified mobile theme when on Android and the full theme on a proper desktop browser (all chrome)... and now I only get the full version even on mobile...
    "... and another thing about you democrats ... you all believe in science!" -- denny crane

Quote Originally Posted by N1LAF View Post
    Does page security depend on DNS entry?
    Always.. the SSL cert is tied to forums.hamisland.com
    --

We do have an issue with images. We need to install image processing libraries to resize and display images. I've sent a request along to Mike on this, and will advise on the progress.

Images will only upload as a jpg, but will display as an attachment. I don't think this will be a difficult fix.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    We do have an issue with images. We need to install image processing libraries to resize and display images. I've sent a request along to Mike on this, and will advise on the progress.

Images will only upload as a jpg, but will display as an attachment. I don't think this will be a difficult fix.
    Install is finished.. :)
    --

Busiest the server has been all day lol!

busy.jpg
    --

Quote Originally Posted by KD8TUT View Post
    Install is finished.. :)
    Indeed it is!

Tested here...
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?