Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: REPORT ANY ISSUES WITH SITE HERE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N1LAF View Post
    I hear you, Carl, this is perplexing. There is no pattern emerging... yet. I have a mix of threads that are secure, and not secure. Before the server change, all was secure. I'll try any suggestion.
    If the linked image is in the site database then it's brought into the page via SSL through the site's system.

If the image is linked to elsewhere- that link may be not be https.

I think this is what you are seeing.

Can someone link me to a thread where this is happening?
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Quote Originally Posted by KD8TUT View Post
    If the linked image is in the site database then it's brought into the page via SSL through the site's system.

If the image is linked to elsewhere- that link may be not be https.

I think this is what you are seeing.

Can someone link me to a thread where this is happening?
    See above, La Rata's post.

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 10.42.29 AM.jpg
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    Just went through the source code.

The issue is being caused by the link to Skype status (for those who have a Skype account linked in their profile), the link to the chat (IRC) applet, and the http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml link

So the page is secure.
    Last edited by KD8TUT; 03-01-2017 at 02:37 PM.
    --

The only issue I have is that Eddie never misses an opportunity to insult me here. Can you fix that, Mike?
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

The only issue I have is that Eddie never misses an opportunity to insult me here. Can you fix that, Mike?
    It's not like I always single you out. Why, just today, in another thread, you name was mentioned along with a whole host of others. (You really did do it, didn't you? Ya bastid)
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    It's not like I always single you out. Why, just today, in another thread, you name was mentioned along with a whole host of others. (You really did do it, didn't you? Ya bastid)
    Oh......you made to the new server too I see Eddie....... oh well
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt!

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Whinny bitches whine. There, it's fixed.
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Send me two foot of lead pipe and $2600.

Discounted... just for you :)
    --

Quote Originally Posted by KD8TUT View Post
    Send me two foot of lead pipe and $2600.

Discounted... just for you :)
    I thought you were on my side of the fence. I guess maybe you lost your balance and just fell on my side. If I count the number of people on my side of the fence, me and one more would make two.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Working...

I now have the original emoticon set as created and set up in order by Jeff. It will take me about an hour, but I'll have them back in their original locations then.

I'll be receptive to new emoticon images going forward, but I'm going to make Jeff's list the default set, ordered just as he had them. It will be his everlasting contribution to the forums.

Any new ones, plus the hideous 12 already installed will be displayed in an additional set, and will be accessible.

Thanks,
    Luke
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?