Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eyball?

Eyball?

Any of you guys (geez, I almost typed 'yinz', after 30+ years they're finally starting to assimilate me!) planning on coming to WASHFest on Sunday?

(Obviously, I don't expect an affirmative from Da Pope or La Rata or anyone else outside of the reasonable driving zone)

If so, look me up. Before we start the VE tests at 10, when I'll be busier than a one legged man in a mule k... scratch that, change that, make that a one armed man in a paper hanging contest.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

We would have been there but Bob refused to go help Carl get the Yugo running right. (Is that even possible?) Had we know that sooner, the Pope and I would have planned on hitchhiking or walking there. Yes, we ARE that dedicated to ham radio.

We were also planning on collecting 10-10 numbers along the way. Now.....................

So, you all can blame Bob for not having "The-Pope-N-Rat Show" at the event.
    Last edited by K7SGJ; 02-23-2017 at 09:36 AM.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Well, there's always Anarchy Airlines, the successor to Useless Air.

OTOH, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Well, maybe one, but he already has a pink helicopter pre loaded with tacos waiting for him...
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

Cutch 300!!!!!

I 'might", depending on logistics...the night before...etc.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

I was thinking about taking the boat but the Panama Canal tolls are exorbitant and the Ohio River too prone to shoaling.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    I was thinking about taking the boat but the Panama Canal tolls are exorbitant and the Ohio River too prone to shoaling.
    Sail up the Salt River to get me, and I'll be the navigator. No worries about the Panama Canal, or Ohio river. You put the getting there to me and just drive the boat, and you will truly be amazed at the results.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Orca Whisperer
    I'm aiming to try and make it down there, mainly for Pittsburgh. Planning on getting in Saturday to meet with friends who live there, and Sunday for the Wash Fest. However, it all depends on how this datacenter move goes.
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    I 'might", depending on logistics...the night before...etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by KC2UGV View Post
    I'm aiming to try and make it down there, mainly for Pittsburgh. Planning on getting in Saturday to meet with friends who live there, and Sunday for the Wash Fest. However, it all depends on how this datacenter move goes.
    Understood.

And it figures. Weather's been great all week, it's supposed to be better tomorrow (Friday). Sunday forecast at present is low 40's. And then back up to warm temperatures Monday & Tuesday.

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 300!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    Any of you guys planning on coming to WASHFest on Sunday?
    Nope. http://cq160.com/
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    We would have been there but Bob refused to go help Carl get the Yugo running right. (Is that even possible?) Had we know that sooner, the Pope and I would have planned on hitchhiking or walking there. Yes, we ARE that dedicated to ham radio.

We were also planning on collecting 10-10 numbers along the way. Now.....................

So, you all can blame Bob for not having "The-Pope-N-Rat Show" at the event.
    Well, the good news is that the engine is almost back together.

The bad news is that the engine is almost back together.
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15