Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Cool Pix Thread

Look this up in Google Maps/Earth, and face the east. :)

39.386365, -106.099827
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Pikes Peak?

Those coordinates are old stomping grounds from when I was a MUCH younger person

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

< never mind >
    Last edited by W3WN; 02-14-2017 at 07:51 AM.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

NGC 7293, "God's Eye Nebula":

All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Anyone one know about the rock game on Facebook? You paint and hide river rocks in your community. Each county, city, (however your locale is set up) can start a Facebook page dedicated to the group. People interested may join and either paint rocks and post pictures of them and leave clues to hiding places or you can hunt rocks based on clues and you may either keep the rock or hide it yourself.

I've done a few. Here's one.Lizard.jpg

Wow, I'm surprised the lizard didn't run away when you picked up the rock. Who Gnu?
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Anyone one know about the rock game on Facebook? You paint and hide river rocks in your community. Each county, city, (however your locale is set up) can start a Facebook page dedicated to the group. People interested may join and either paint rocks and post pictures of them and leave clues to hiding places or you can hunt rocks based on clues and you may either keep the rock or hide it yourself.

I've done a few. Here's one.

Don't use Photobucket anymore. They have been ransoming images

http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/how-pho...own-its-users/

Photobucket, an image and video hosting website founded in 2003, quietly changed its policy late last month to prevent users from hosting their content on third-party websites unless they pay a $400 annual fee.Members who used the previously free service to store their content for use on auction sites, blogs, and internet forums have discovered their images replaced with a message asking them to “update your account.”
    No warning was given, but the company posted a brief blog post on June 26 announcing an “update to our terms of service,” with the change buried towards the end of the article.

I use Imgur myself.

Snail drinking a raindrop on the top of an acorn:

All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.