Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: President Trump

I don't think t'rump will float anyway.
    'Murica - Government of the Rich, by the Rich, and for the Rich; Thanks to our supreme court of traitors, Citizens United v. FEC, and now McCutcheon v. FEC.

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    I don't think t'rump will float anyway.
    Damn... you stole my line...
    --
    Putting a Shatnerologist in a room full of ordinary people is like putting a velociraptor in a room full of wiener dogs.

They care, Donnie

An Associated Press/NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll found about 60 percent of Americans think Trump attempted to obstruct or impede the investigation.

But opinions are largely split among partisan lines, with only about 25 percent of Republicans saying they think Trump tried to meddle in the probe.

The poll also finds that 68 percent of Americans are at least moderately concerned Trump or his campaign associates had inappropriate links to Russia. Just about 30 percent of Americans said they were not concerned.
    Only 22 percent of Americans support Trump's decision to fire former FBI Director James Comey, compared with the more than half of Americans who disapprove of the president's decision.

Slightly more than one-quarter of Americans are very or extremely confident the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller into the Russian election meddling can be impartial and fair. Another 36 percent of Americans are moderately confident it can be.

The poll was conducted from June 8 to 11 among 1,068 adults. The margin of error is 4.1 percentage points.

The poll follows a report Wednesday that Mueller's team is now looking into whether Trump sought to obstruct justice.

Maybe it won't matter. But the idea that people don't care is way off base.
    Last edited by WTKX; 06-15-2017 at 11:40 PM.
    "Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex." ~ Frank Zappa

So much shit that I don't know where to put this

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-se...ing-terrorism/

While President Trump berates Qatar for sponsoring terrorism at the highest levels, he is simultaneously authorizing the country to purchase over $21 billion of U.S. weapons.
    That's the headline but does it corroborate what I've been saying? We and our "friends" supply the terrorists. We have to keep the boogieman alive.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Does YOUR avatar represent a time in your life?