Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trump starts Amish Rake Fight with Press....

This mean-spirited, narcissistic, misogynistic asshole needs to wake up and realize that he isn't as smart as he thinks he is,in fact, most people are much smarter. It's true he has been successful in business, but he has fucked over a lot of good people in the process. He needs to understand that the press can be good for him, or ruin him. As far as I am concerned, I'd love to see all the mainstream news organizations tell him to go fuck himself, and just let the rags cover the Bastid. If he wants to see what fake news really looks like, let the Inquirer cover it. And of course pissing off the intelligence community when he has no clue what they do is a very bright move.But then, as he said, he knows things they don't. Yeah, bet me. He'll soon learn that isolating himself from the press and the intel people won't fly. I just hope nobody has to pay the price of his ignorance. This prick is obviously not use to those under his thumb telling him no. He is use to people telling him what he wants to hear, and kissing his bigfat hairy ass in the process. He damn sure better wise up quickly, and start listening to, and following the advice of the advisors and people that really know what's going in the world, not the millionaires and billionaires he is putting into high cabinet posts. He hasn't a clue of what his cavalier attitude can mean for this country. I really fear what very well may happen to this country as a whole, and particularly the middle class on down. The only concern these rich motherfuckers have is to be sure there are still some backs attached to lower economic class citizens to stand on until they have it all.

This country better learn real fast how to pull together and work together to tell this asshat he's fired.
    Last edited by K7SGJ; Yesterday at 06:54 PM.
    In the 60's, people took LSD to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac tomake it normal.

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

^^^da rat has it down cold^^^
    Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God

Doing good is like picking fresh blackberries - if it doesn't sting a little sometimes, you're doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by AF7XM View Post
    ^^^da rat has it down cold^^^
    “if you're tired of arguing with strangers on the internet, try talking with one in real life” —Barack Obama