Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New apparatus

Quote Originally Posted by KC9ECI View Post
    Yes, that is a Federal Q, the gold standard in sirens. Connected to foot switches accessible by the driver and office.
    Is switching back from electronic to mechanical sirens a trend in the profession?
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    Is switching back from electronic to mechanical sirens a trend in the profession?
    I have always used a mechanical siren in the Ratmobile. Never a break down, other than the mental kind.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

I would have expected you to have one of these:

All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    I think so. Sure seems like I'm seeing more of them now than I used to anyway.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Quote Originally Posted by KC9ECI View Post
    I think so. Sure seems like I'm seeing more of them now than I used to anyway.
    They do sound a lot better.

Louder and more fun. We have a foot switch on the floor. Super handy to mash on with a foot as we approach intersections. Heading back over to Pierce on the 27th to do the construction review on the 107' ladder truck. I'll have to look around and see if I can find some of the photos I took a year ago when I was over there.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Here are a bunch of photos from my first visit. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=2d12617c8b

The new 107' ladder truck is on the blue inspection floor. I'm heading to Appleton on Friday to pick it up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awesome equipment. For me however, I see an antenna platform.

Nice! But I'm a dork because I was expecting a 107' truck, like as in an articulated rig. My bad, this is still WAAYYYY nice. Only one driver too.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful