Thread: RigExpert AA-54 Antenna Analyzer

RigExpert AA-54 Antenna Analyzer

The RigExpert AA-54 I bought from Eddie La Rata is back on the block. Only used it a few times but I have no need for it on the boat. It's really a remarkable tool for anyone who likes playing with HF/6m antennas. $235 shipped.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Is that the one I sold to you for $2.75?

These things are indeed remarkable. It's amazing how many things you can do with them.
    Last edited by K7SGJ; 01-09-2017 at 07:16 PM.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Is that the one I sold to you for $2.75?

These things are indeed remarkable. It's amazing how many things you can do with them.
    Yep, very same one--as I said in my post, as a matter of fact. But, yes, it's really a great tool. I'm only selling it because I don't have a use (or, for that matter, the room) for it on the boat.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 01-09-2017 at 07:21 PM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

I still don't understand why you can't put a 65 foot tower on the poop deck.

I still don't understand why you can't put a 65 foot tower on the poop deck.
    I already have a 40-footer but when I tried to put a beam on it, I found the rotator got in the way of the mainsail.

Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    I already have a 40-footer but when I tried to put a beam on it, I found the rotator got in the way of the mainsail.
    You don't need no stinkin mainsail. Remember, ham radio is going to be the only thing that will save humanity. Remember the ham moto, "Be Prepared". Oh......wait........that's the boysprouts. Never mind.

You don't need no stinkin mainsail. Remember, ham radio is going to be the only thing that will save humanity. Remember the ham moto, "Be Prepared". Oh......wait........that's the boysprouts. Never mind.
    "When all else fails...fuck ham radio, I'm outta here."

When the tsunami is en route just point that biatch west and punch it

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Item has been sold--via Teh Zed, no less. As fucked up as that site might be, I've had good luck with buying and selling there.

Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    Item has been sold--via Teh Zed, no less. As fucked up as that site might be, I've had good luck with buying and selling there.
    Yeah, I've had pretty good luck selling stuff over there, too. I even bought a thing or two, too. And fortunately, I've never had any issues with the buyers or sellers. I haven't posted anything on their forums in a long, long time. A few years back, I got shucked to the corn field by one of the moderators. Haven't been there since. For all I know, I may have been permabanned, which is fine by me. Glad you were able to get it sold. I hope you made a buck or two on it.