Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: George Michael dies.

George Michael dies.

Pop Superstar George Michael has died at the age of 53, his publicist has announced.
    The singer songwriter, who was set to release a documentary in 2017, passed away peacefully at home.
    Michael rose to fame as a member of Wham!, who are known for their hits Club Tropicana and Last Christmas.
    The star whose real name is Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou, sold more than 100 million albums throughout a career which spanned almost four decades.
    "It is with great sadness that we can confirm our beloved son, brother and friend George passed away peacefully at home over the Christmas period," a statement from Michael's publicist said.
    "The family would ask that their privacy be respected at this difficult and emotional time. There will be no further comment at this stage."
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

One minute he was fine, and then Wham, it was his Last Christmas.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Hate hearing stuff like this. Hell of an act in the 80s.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by KC9ECI View Post
    One minute he was fine, and then Wham, it was his Last Christmas.
    I guess he won't be waking up... even after go go.
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Edward Albee, Muhammad Ali, Mose Allison, Kenny Baker, David Bowie, Fidel Castro, Leonard Cohen, Patty Duke, Umberto Eco, Bob Elliot, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Joe Garagiola, Ron Glass, John Glenn, Merle Haggard, Tom Hayden, Florence Henderson, Dan Hicks, Gwen Ifill, Paul Kantner, George Kennedy, Greg Lake, Harper Lee, Sir Neville Marriner, Sir George Martin, Arnold Palmer, Prince, Nancy Reagan, Janet Reno, Alan Rickman, Leon Russell, Morley Safer, Antonin Scalia, Garry Shandling, Robert Vaughn, Abe Vigoda, Elie Wiesel, Gene Wilder, and, for Gerry, Rob Ford and Gordie Howe.

Among others, of course.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Abe Vigoda is just napping.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Quote Originally Posted by KC9ECI View Post
    Abe Vigoda is just napping.
    You can tell the death was fake... since it was claimed he was dead so many times before he died.
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

George Michael, "Faith" No More.

He was OK, kinda. Better then Bieber.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman