Thread: How long does it take FCC to update address?

How long does it take FCC to update address?

I updated my license info last friday. Got a new apartment (blissfully single after 30 years). Updated my info via ULS. Checked my info today and it still shows my old address. Been 13 years since I've had to update address so I've forgotten how long it takes.

Give it a week; hopefully they aren't getting too reamed over their shenanigans right now to take care of business.
    Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God

Doing good is like picking fresh blackberries - if it doesn't sting a little sometimes, you're doing something wrong.

Forum Addict
    Took them a business day to update it when I did it over the summer. DMV were sticklers about having the right address before they'd give me a call sign plate for the Heep.
    Jim
    The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

It took them less than a week to update mine when I moved onto the boat.
    “if you're tired of arguing with strangers on the internet, try talking with one in real life” —Barack Obama

Well just checked a minute ago. Still not updated. Guess I'll have to retry when I am home again. Thanks for the replies guys.

hrm. i updated mine the wknd before thanksgiving and it was handled pretty promptly ...
    "... and another thing about you democrats ... you all believe in science!" -- denny crane