Thread: Silverware

Silverware

We had a visitor in the office this morning.
    IMG_0317.jpg
    Yeah, KB3ERQ and I both got our pictures taken with it. Company photographer should be emailing them to us within a day or so.

It was only here for a little over an hour, then it headed up to Consol Energy Center PPG Paints Arena. Office staff based at Consol the Paint Can get their moment this afternoon.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Can you load it up with RF for the Strange Antenna Contest? ;)
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

An interesting thought. I wonder how it would work under an impedance mismatch (high SWR)?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

Cutch 2K!!

Conch Master
    Well hello Stanley, welcome home Stanley...it's nice to see you back where you beeeloong!
    Last edited by KK4AMI; 10-10-2016 at 01:22 PM.
    "Love Trumps Hate."
    "You Facist, Sexual Predator!"
    " I thought a lot about blowing up the White House"
    Uh Huh, What Love?

Did learn something today.

Did you know that there's now a hard limit to the number of names a team can put on the Cup in a given year? I didn't hear what the number is, but because the players come first, and there were a lot of players on the injured list who were included, the (company co-)owner's name didn't make it on this year. Neither did several of the other minority owners. Doesn't bother him, though, since he was included the last time around.

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 2K!!

Gerry just had an orgasm.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Oh. I thought this would be about easy to use software for people over 50. You know, like the Jitterbug Phone.

Master Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    Gerry just had an orgasm.
    A Montreal coworker once told me that lesser sports; like baseball, football and basketball, were created as fillers between the hockey seasons.

More Bling

The big boss brought in his ring today.
    0324.jpg

Nice bling. The sides show the 4 Cups that the team has won, the inside shows the series record against each of the other playoff teams, along with a motivational message from the coach.
    0327.jpg 0328.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality on those last two. I had to use the camera phone, and quickly, so I didn't have a lot of time to focus. (These are all cropped from much larger photos, in case that wasn't obvious)
    Last edited by W3WN; 10-11-2016 at 12:52 PM.

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 2K!!