Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know....its been a while...

My condolences, Kevin. I grieved for a very long time after my Mom passed. It was a very difficult time for me. Time dulls the pain, but the loss will be with you forever. You just have to learn to live with it.

I did... mostly.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

I'm sorry for your loss Kevin. Mr dad left us in march. I'm the one that found him.its good to come here in our virtual island.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Condolences from here as well, Kevin.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

It's been 17 days....but the pain reeks hard in me. Maybe, time will reduce the sorrow/grief.
    Encrypt everything. Even if you have nothing to hide. It increases the noise floor.

For me now after a few years it is the hardest on mothers/fathers day and birthdays. And every once and a while I think " Mom/Dad/Dan would like this-I must tell them" and then remember that they are gone. But it does get better and the grief gets shorter, just never totally gone.
    I thought religions were prophet based organizations.
    What do you mean I am out of money? I still have checks!
    Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic

Conch Master
    Time will heal the hurt. When my Mother died, she was hurting so bad from cancer that she asked everybody in the family for permission to quit fighting it and die. That was a gut twister for me. Now I have the fond memories of my Mom and the occasional twinge when I can't call her about something good happening in my life.
    "Love Trumps Hate."
    "You Facist, Sexual Predator!"
    " I thought a lot about blowing up the White House"
    Uh Huh, What Love?

Quote Originally Posted by AA1OH View Post
    [...] And every once and a while I think " Mom/Dad/Dan would like this-I must tell them" and then remember that they are gone [...]
    My father loved boats but never had one of his own. Every time I'm aboard mine, I think “Dad would really like this,” then remember he'll never see it.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Banned
    There are stories that only parents can tell. Besides losing a loved one, we lose trillions of terabytes of information of the stories of the good times and of the bad. Save the good memories of them as they will last a lifetime. So sorry for your loss.