Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HBD Jim, KJ3N!

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    Just you wait. I know where your cave is, and I'm going to be down in your vicinity in a couple of weeks...
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Just you wait. I know where your cave is, and I'm going to be down in your vicinity in a couple of weeks...
    You'll do ANYTHING to collect that DE 160M card, won't ya? :stickpoke:
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    You'll do ANYTHING to collect that DE 160M card, won't ya? :stickpoke:
    160? Nah. Got a bunch of them, that's basically a chip shot.
    DE.jpg

Now if it were 10, 12, or 15 meters... but that won't happen with Jim, since he has trouble with all that "chirping and beeping"...

Some real ham he is. Damn no code Extra. Remind me to tell him to get the hell off my lawn. :twisted:

... so it will have to be someone else.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Orca Whisperer
    Happy birthday man! Meant to post on your FB, but it slipped.
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Damn no code Extra.
    That would be incorrect.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Forum Addict
    No code Extra checking in!
    Jim
    The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    That would be incorrect.
    Oh? I thought you didn't operate code any more. That IS something you've stated more than once, did you not?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

Cutch 300!!!!!

Oh? I thought you didn't operate code any more. That IS something you've stated more than once, did you not?
    No Code Extra implies that I never passed a code test. That would be an incorrect assumption.

Latest ClubLog entries.

Well, you know what they say about assumptions... And since neither of us is at or below the level of a gym teacher, don't assume...

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 300!!!!!

Happy Birthday!