Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some original music...

Thank you. Never had a lesson in your life either. At least that's what I'm going to tell people.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Thank you. Never had a lesson in your life either. At least that's what I'm going to tell people.
    Just started playing last week.
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Quote Originally Posted by KD8TUT View Post
    He was a pretty intense musician. Also was a recording engineer for the Beatles and Pink Floyd.

I'll take the compliment :)
    It was meant as a compliment, I like that type of music. Post more.
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    It was meant as a compliment, I like that type of music. Post more.
    I do not have a singular musical style... so I've written a lot of everything :)

Here's some squatting neo new-age blues:

--

If you want to make my ears ring go ahead, I'll just turn the volume control down. (;->) FIY the computer lovingly named Godzilla Jr. is where now 3 of your songs reside in my Amateur Radio/Audio-Video subfolder, it's the heart of my home entertainment system. Good song, unfortunately not so good recording with what sounds like blower noise in the background. Hey, there are all sorts of Misfits here and it's nice to know we have such an accomplished writer/musician among us. Unfortunately the accomplished recording engineer left us some time ago, I miss the guy with bananas in his ears. Bananas in his ears, he must have recorded some of that stuff you threatened me with. (;->) Hmmm, I wonder how that New Age Blues would sound on a Gibson Dobro Hound Dog.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    If you want to make my ears ring go ahead, I'll just turn the volume control down. (;->) FIY the computer lovingly named Godzilla Jr. is where now 3 of your songs reside in my Amateur Radio/Audio-Video subfolder, it's the heart of my home entertainment system. Good song, unfortunately not so good recording with what sounds like blower noise in the background. Hey, there are all sorts of Misfits here and it's nice to know we have such an accomplished writer/musician among us. Unfortunately the accomplished recording engineer left us some time ago, I miss the guy with bananas in his ears. Bananas in his ears, he must have recorded some of that stuff you threatened me with. (;->) Hmmm, I wonder how that New Age Blues would sound on a Gibson Dobro Hound Dog.

Sorry about that- I do not have a good recording environment here in the shack. Fan noise is my natural environment :)
    --

Neither did Les Paul until he finished his studio, he started with just a room with his amp, a Berlant Concertone tape deck and mic. I only found that out yesterday, my detective work began when I spotted a Concertone 800 portable recorder in the Toho 1965 movie Monster Zero (American title). I like Japanese rubber monsters, am collecting Godzilla movies and I had a Concertone 20/20 deck around the time the movie escaped. Now I know he used the Concertone to produce that shimmering echo in his Robert Hall clothing store commercial, the same way I did when Powzap Productions recording at Bustaneardrum Sound Studios made the infamous Mysteron tape on the Concertone 20/20. (Long story you don't want to know.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kb2vxa; 08-09-2016 at 11:16 AM.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.