Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's All Got To Go

It's All Got To Go

Alas, my friends, impending divorce means that I have to liquidate my assets, including my ham gear. Everything in the shack is going and I'm posting it all here first.

Listed prices are what I believe an item is worth but we all know that hams think their shit is made of gold so I'm willing to negotiate with Islanders in Good Standing* on anything and everything. Pics are available on request, currently don't have the energy to photograph everything.

Prices do not include shipping. PayPal would be my preferred method of payment but will consider others.

*What constitutes “good standing” being totally subjective on my part, but does not necessarily mean I have to like you—or vice versa.

The Goods:

Icom IC-746PRO Transceiver $800 ***LOWER PRICE!***
    Original box, hand mic, manual. I'll throw in the Icom PS-125 power supply as well. Like new.

Icom IC-736 Transceiver $450
    Original box, hand mic, manual. Has some cosmetic wear and tear; probably a 7 or 8 out of 10. VFO knob is a bit stiff but usable and antenna switching relay is dead so only one antenna port is operable, otherwise works well.

Heil iCM Microphone $50
    Good condition, works well with either of the above radios.

Icom R-7000 VHF-UHF Receiver $300
    Just purchased this from Janet a few months back. She had sent it out for a thorough checkout shortly before she sold it to me so everything is in top shape.

Icom IC-T22A 2m HT(2--count 'em--2!) $50 for the pair
    Both units work fine, some cosmetic wear and tear, batteries okay

Hitachi V-202F 20MHz Dual Channel O-scope $50
    Works fine, but it's old and could probably use a little TLC.

EDIT: Removed some more of the items that were sold locally.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 06-11-2016 at 07:40 PM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Bummer man. I take it that you get to do all the paying? That sucks.

Best of luck in this latest episode. Really. There is always a frequency here on the island as you well know.

Bummer

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

I second that, at least i kept my stuff with the divorce...
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Let me clarify: I'm not being forced to sell my stuff, it's just that I'll be moving out to a much smaller space where won't have a place for it all.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

That may be, but it still sucks.

Clarification - Not having your radio gear sucks.
    Terribly.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Still have the ST-3 and/or the MN-7?
    Last edited by W3WN; 06-08-2016 at 07:50 AM.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    Still have the MN-7?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    Yes.
    You're online at this hour? Running on East Coast Time, Your Holeyness?

I didn't notice the Cubic tuner at first, and by the time I updated my query, you'd already answered.

PM me. No rush.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

But Wait, There's More!

More of my ham radio gear for sale. Buy it all and I'll even throw in some Ginzu Knives.

Icom IC-38A 220MHz Transceiver $70
    Oldie but a goodie. Works well within the limitations of it's era, i.e., limited number of memories etc. Some switch contact bounce if you're heavy-handed (like me). Does have the PL tone encoder built in, but it only allows two different codes to be saved.

Icom IC-45A 70cm Transceiver $20
    Works, mostly, but can be a little flaky when the weather gets warm. No tone encoder, but I also have a...

Yaesu VX-2R Dual Band HT $50
    Very tiny 2 watt dual-bander, easily fits in a pocket. Comes with a better after-market antenna (a Comet SMA-24, IIRC), two batteries and two chargers. Nifty little unit, thought about keeping it.

Icom HM-133V Hand mic $50
    Fits IC-2100, IC-2200 and other Icom VHF rigs. Like new.

ElectroVoice 664 mic $40
    Currently wired for Collins or Drake 4-series. Pretty clean, works fine, but has very short cable.

RigXpert AA-54 Antenna Analyzer, HF + 6m $300
    Very nice graphing analyzer. With manual, software and a USB cable to connect it to your computer.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 06-11-2016 at 09:40 AM. Reason: EDIT: Removed some items that were sold locally.

Underneath the Atomic Ooze of Hanford, WA
    what? WTF? WHAT?
    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/nx6d/ham%20radio/SANY1260.jpg