Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dare you...

I dare you...

not to laugh.

Assuming that the call wasn't staged, and I strongly suspect it was, clearly that woman doesn't have Caller ID.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Yeah but it was funny.

Also confirmed my decision over a year ago to turn off my land line and go completely mobile.
    "Don't put it on the plate if you can't eat it!"

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    Assuming that the call wasn't staged, and I strongly suspect it was
    Problem #1 "Assuming"

clearly that woman doesn't have Caller ID.
    Problem #2 "clearly," You've never heard of Caller ID spoofing!

Problem #3 "Clearly", You have no sense of humor!

30,000,000 views, it's the new Rick-Roll!

Quote Originally Posted by koØm View Post
    < snip >
    Problem #3 "Clearly", You have no sense of humor!

30,000,000 views, it's the new Rick-Roll!
    It took you 6 weeks to come up with that?

And wrongo. I just don't think it was funny. That it has 30M+ views is irrelevant.

But then, you've never experienced the real phone calls and emails that the old WWF used to send out, years ago.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

Cutch 300!!!!!

It took you 6 weeks to come up with that?

And wrongo. I just don't think it was funny. That it has 30M+ views is irrelevant.

But then, you've never experienced the real phone calls and emails that the old WWF used to send out, years ago.
    Doh, just like the rest of the "S(T)rumpets" in Cleveland this week, you ignore the valid points / faults that you were called on,
    :stickpoke: you try to parry with the six week comment (that's how long it stayed at the top of the forum) and then you say, 3.0 times 10 to the seventh power is irrelevant. You try to disinter the ghost of the long dead WWF to explain your lack of a sense of humor.

I was a PK and had all the phone numbers of the congregation; it was a real hoot to prank call (long before Caller ID) folks during the week and watch them turn up Sunday morning in church as if their tongues only turned the pages of the prayer books when, two days before, they used the same lips to call you everything but , "A child of God."

I trolled-bumped it back up to the top because, it was funny - as was your reaction to it; if it is always sunny in Philadelphia, does it have to rain in Pittsburgh?

Would you kindly GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS and quit calling me a supporter of the Hair!

Geez! You get this notion in your head and you WILL NOT LET GO OF IT, and I am TIRED of being INSULTED.

How many times do I have to tell you? I do NOT support him, I will NOT vote for him. And yet you continue this dreck!

ENOUGH!

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 300!!!!!

Would you kindly GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS and quit calling me a supporter of the Hair!

Geez!
    Don't let Mel get to you, Ron. He's a troll the size of Trump's ego. I have him on ignore about half the time.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

FWIW, glad you clarified that Ron. Like buddah.

Personally, I had no doubts. But... others did/do.

Don't worry about it. Mel is NOT like 'J*F, eh?

Last edited by WØTKX; 07-18-2016 at 09:20 PM.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    Don't let Mel get to you, Ron. He's a troll the size of Trump's ego. I have him on ignore about half the time.
    Domo arrigato.

I've ignored quite a lot. But this time, it got under my skin. It came across very personal and very insulting.

I may be Conservative. I am a registered Republican... Not (entirely) because I'm Conservative, but because over 90% of the area is registered Democratic and automatically vote the party line and the same corrupt politicians in or back in, time after time after time -- which is another story for another thread.

But to even imply that those reasons indicate that I would in any way support, let alone vote for, that schmuck...

He may currently be "popular". He is telling too many of the Lowest Common Denominator what they want to hear, not what they need to hear. He isn't a politician, and doesn't sound like one, which appeals to those who are tired of hearing professionally polished BS. That doesn't make him a leader, let alone a President. Just because he COULD win the election does not mean that he SHOULD.

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 300!!!!!