Thread: Kudos to K3AIR

Kudos to K3AIR

Just had lunch with my friend (and lawyer) Mike K3AIR.

Mike informed me that he has been nominated to the Bar of the Supreme Court. He gets sworn in end of next month, which includes a private session with all of the Justices of the Supreme Court.

Once he's sworn in, this means he is permitted to argue a case before the Supreme Court.

He's pretty stoked about it, as you can well imagine! It's an honor that very few attorneys ever obtain.

Amongst other things (like being high up, so to speak, in the Civil Air Patrol in Pa, his being an Air Force vet), Mike is the Volunteer Counsel for WPa. He's an expert on antenna rules & regulations and has pulled off a few miracles in helping WPa hams put up and/or keep up antennas.

Just thought you guys would like to hear some GOOD news for a change of pace.

(Now if he'd told me before or during lunch, I wouldn't have let him pay! I'll just have to make it up to him the next time!)
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Good news is always positive ;)
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Congrats. Pass it on.

"It's an honor that very few attorneys ever obtain."
    The fewer attorneys on the Bar the fewer cases they have to hear and more time they have to play golf. (;->) Seriously, (Who, ME?) kudos is right, more kudos for helping hams with antenna problems even if he doesn't climb towers.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.