Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They Move At A Glacial Pace, but They Move

They Move At A Glacial Pace, but They Move

FCC notifies W6WBJ of his Apparent Liability of $25,000 for "intentionally causing interference to other Amateur Radio operators & transmitting prohibitted communications"

https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/at...15-1438A1.docx
    https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/at...-15-1438A1.pdf

“Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

His transmissions and recordings included racial, ethnic, and sexual slurs and epithets.
    I'd love to hear some of those recordings.

Let me guess.... he's also got a problem with the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    Let me guess.... he's also got a problem with the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?
    You can hate the man in the office for WHAT he is, not WHO he is (including race). It's funny that many self-proclaimed luminaries fail to hit the mark and indict a person on race only, when there are many more character traits with which to hang the guilty.

Enough about politics, though. I'm still waiting for action to be taken against the various jammers, unIDed stations and tape players. 'WBJ's rhetoric - while trite - isn't nearly as bad as the problems being caused by these illegal operations.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

I have a few recordings. More of the same.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

After all these years of being involved in radio I still fail to understand why any individual would spend his days and nights intentionally jamming a frequency. To me it just simply makes no sense. What a waste of time and what a waste of life. :( Not to mention the FCC fines and forfeitures. Are these types of individuals so sure of themselves that they will repeat these offenses day after day after day and never get caught or fined ? Sooner or later they get caught and make their already miserable lives even more miserable. To this date I still find it mind boggling that some persons could be so foolish.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    After all these years of being involved in radio I still fail to understand why any individual would spend his days and nights intentionally jamming a frequency. <snip>

These are the same people who tailgate you in traffic because you are a half mph below the speed limit. In their world, they are the anointed ones who step up above the law to regulate others by their own personal standards. Standard which they themselves fail to meet. Their job is to teach you a lesson, according to their own, self appointed anointment.

I have a few recordings that I have posted before of Billy and his shenanigans on 7.255/3.840. I have overheard him singing, playing music (or doing both at the same time Karaoke style), jamming and being malicious.

Billy has the same thought process as Baxter when it comes to doing whatever he wants, thinking he's in the right and how the FCC is going to lose because they have no case. So because he works in law and has attorney 'skills', he has the overconfidence of a Chihuahua in the face of a rabid "Pit Bull" known as the FCC.

I haven't heard him say anything racial (per se), but that doesn't mean he hasn't said it. I just have yet to catch him in the act of doing it and have it down on video as proof.
    Last edited by KØWVM; 02-25-2016 at 08:51 AM.
    WVM
    Kilo Zero West Virginia Mountaineer

Chad Eagle
    Ogden, UT
    Montani Semper Liberi - "Mountaineers Are Always Free"
    June 20, 1863

That is all!

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    These are the same people who tailgate you in traffic because you are a half mph below the speed limit. In their world, they are the anointed ones who step up above the law to regulate others by their own personal standards. Standard which they themselves fail to meet. Their job is to teach you a lesson, according to their own, self appointed anointment.
    Yep, now that you mention it when they do get caught they often start preaching that the law is wrong, they are being wrongfully targeted and, nobody knows the law like they do. Baxter chanted that mantra for years. I guess the rest of them aren't much different.

Quote Originally Posted by KØWVM View Post
    I have a few recordings that I have posted before of Billy and his shenanigans on 7.255/3.840. I have overheard him singing, playing music (or doing both at the same time Karaoke style), jamming and being malicious.

Billy has the same thought process as Baxter when it comes to doing whatever he wants, thinking he's in the right and how the FCC is going to lose because they have no case. So because he works in law and has attorney 'skills', he has the overconfidence of a Chihuahua in the face of a rabid "Pit Bull" known as the FCC.

I haven't heard him say anything racial (per se), but that doesn't mean he hasn't said it. I just have yet to catch him in the act of doing it and have it down on video as proof.
    ^^^ +1000 ^^^ I think you summed up their modus operandi perfectly. They are so confident that they are in the right and everyone else that doesn't take their side, including the FCC, is wrong. they are also confident that they will prevail regardless of evidence against them.
    Last edited by n2ize; 02-25-2016 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Yep, now that you mention it when they do get caught they often start preaching that the law is wrong, they are being wrongfully targeted and, nobody knows the law like they do. Baxter chanted that mantra for years. I guess the rest of them aren't much different.
    And if they start quoting maritime law, it's time to call the cops.