Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PC2100 ram sticks

PC2100 ram sticks

Anyone got some good sticks laying around? my good machine caught fire last night (yeah literally caught on fire) total loss. I had to dig up this old HP Pavilion 753n out of the bonepile. it works but it is slow laggy as hell.

anyone got any pc2100 266mhz sticks laying around? would like to get this box up to at least 2gb ram.
    I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by W2IBC View Post
    Anyone got some good sticks laying around? my good machine caught fire last night (yeah literally caught on fire) total loss. I had to dig up this old HP Pavilion 753n out of the bonepile. it works but it is slow laggy as hell.

anyone got any pc2100 266mhz sticks laying around? would like to get this box up to at least 2gb ram.
    I might. Let me check Ye Olde Stash.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    I might. Let me check Ye Olde Stash.
    thanks. this old machine won't be too bad with 2g of ram stuck in it.

I will check the junk box when I get home. I know i had a machine that used those and it is in the garage somewhere.

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

cool thanks, this box only has 2 slots. can't seem to find anyone local who has 1G sticks

I have only found 1 512 mb stick. I am pretty sure I have a couple 1 gb sticks here somewhere. I will look more tomorrow. Was busy hanging lights today.

some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

thanks, kinda wish I never got rid of all the old computer stuff I had.... then again I never thought my good computer would actually catch fire.

No luck so far but my garage is a disaster. Between the kids just throwing stuff in there and the dogs chasing the cat around in there I am having trouble finding half of my parts boxes.

Banned
    I think I have a bunch. Let me look.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by W2IBC View Post

Tell you what... I have access to some much newer machines. They were purchased in bulk from a college auction. They are quad core running at 2.4 or 2.6 gHz and have 4gb of RAM. If you can wait a few days until I can get to where they are stored, Santa will ship one to you. Just add monitor, keyboard and mouse.

That work? I can't find any of the PC2100, 2700 or 3200 I had laying around here. I may have finally gotten rid of it.