New improved version, quite handy if you like me like to play around with ringcore baluns.
The program can be used to calculate inductors (coils) and their number of turns on ferrite cores, ferrite shells and air coils. These can be used for baluns, Ununs, bandpass filters, low pass filters, resonant circuits, and more. The technical specifications of the cores are already integrated in the program.
New in Version 1.3.0 (2015-06):
- Implementation of the program in a different programming environment
- Available in four languages, Italian added.
- Technical specifications of more ferrite cores added
- Another tool has been added
- Implementation of a simple print function
- Help files now availble in PDF format
- The accuracy of the calculations was slightly increased
- mini Ring-Core-Calculator v1.3.0 (2,36 MB) (29.10.2015)