Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rumblings from the jungle

Conch Master
    "In the Jungle, the quiet Jungle, the Ben-Gals lick their wounds tonight" Sorry to break up the Cincinnati hopes and dreams, but 33-20 Steelers.
    "Love Trumps Hate."
    "You Facist, Sexual Predator!"
    " I thought a lot about blowing up the White House"
    Uh Huh, What Love?

Quote Originally Posted by KK4AMI View Post
    "In the Jungle, the quiet Jungle, the Ben-Gals lick their wounds balls tonight"
    Fixed that for ya.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KK4AMI View Post
    "In the Jungle, the quiet Jungle, the Ben-Gals lick their wounds tonight" Sorry to break up the Cincinnati hopes and dreams, but 33-20 Steelers.
    Funny thing...

Little Miss Field Day & I walked into Canonsburg Hospital a little after 2 for afternoon visiting hours with the Boss. Every TV, and I mean EVERY TV, is tuned to the Steelers game.

Except one.

The Boss is sitting in a chair next to her bed... Watching NCIS reruns on the USA Network.

Nurse sticks her head in, let us know which channel the game is on. The Boss says, quietly, "You've told me 3 times already" and then louder enough for the nurse to hear "Thanks anyway"

I've told you guys (or should I say "yunz guyz" ?) before. I married a baseball Fanatic.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

SO...

How's 'bout dem Bengals?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

Cutch 300!!!!!

Wow, that was fugly. Especially at the end. Close, exiting, but the end was bad news.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Marvin Lewis has a couple of players that he has to get under his control... if he doesn't, then when he loses his job, it will be his own fault. And I hate to say that, I really do, he's a good coach and he did a tremendous job with what he had to work with.

But when your players play dirty... when it's the same players who have previously been fined by the League (and not a token amount) for injuring players on the opposing team with unnecessary hits... and the penalties imposed on those players cost you the game (in this case, changing a questionable FG to a near guaranteed one)... you have a problem.
    Last edited by W3WN; 01-10-2016 at 01:13 AM.

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 300!!!!!

The Bengals will be seen and heard from again, I predict that they will peak with the next Solar Cycle, 25.

Too rough, not cool. I watched most of the game. It came to a very ugly conclusion.
    Bengals got it close, can't blame it on the fumble, really.

It became theirs to lose. Sorry.

Last edited by WØTKX; 01-11-2016 at 08:09 AM.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    SO...

How's 'bout dem Bengals?
    Who?

...dey
    Jim
    The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Well, having been married to a Pirates fanatic for 24 years (as of our next anniversary in less than 2 weeks), who dated her for 2 years before that... and who lived through the frustrations of 20 straight losing seasons...

I actually do have a modicum of sympathy for the Bungles fans. No, really, I do. They don't know true suffering... at least they had some winning seasons, and several Division wins... but, I understand.

Besides, there's always the Reds...

... hmmm, on second thought ...

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 300!!!!!