Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lifestyle Changes

Eat lots of seaweed. Raw kelp among others.

Quote Originally Posted by N8XE View Post
    Yes, I love my Trek Hybrid. Essentially a road bike with straight handle bars. It is light which is nice. I try to ride at least once a week which is not adequate.
    I started riding on a Specialized Hybrid and was doing random rides. Now I get in an average of 100 miles a week. If you have a Garmin or Smartphone, check out Strava. You can create segments (challenges) and you can track your progress as you get stronger and more fit. It's pretty cool. Its a great motivation tool.
    أبدا ستعمل تعطيك ما يصل

Orca Whisperer
    Quote Originally Posted by N8XE View Post
    Yes, I love my Trek Hybrid. Essentially a road bike with straight handle bars. It is light which is nice. I try to ride at least once a week which is not adequate. Lately I have been working on home improvement stuff so I am pretty active lately (yesterday I was moving furniture into storage).

I am down some weight since cutting back.

Jason N8XE
    Hybrids are where it's at for me too. Drop bars are too narrow for my tastes, and don't give me the control that feels right. Riding a hybrid Schwinn right now.
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by N4BBQ View Post
    I started riding on a Specialized Hybrid and was doing random rides. Now I get in an average of 100 miles a week. If you have a Garmin or Smartphone, check out Strava. You can create segments (challenges) and you can track your progress as you get stronger and more fit. It's pretty cool. Its a great motivation tool.
    I do the same with Endomondo, I bought in before Under Armour bought them out. It's like running against yourself in a video game.
    Jim
    The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry