Thread: Strange Display

Strange Display

Has anyone here had this issue, you go to a website and, all the text is right-hand justified:

weird.jpg

However, if I reload the page, it comes up left-hand justified (like you normally see it). This is an intermittent event and to the best of my knowledge (memory) it has only happened on just one site. I am using the latest version of Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by koØm View Post
    Has anyone here had this issue, you go to a website and, all the text is right-hand justified:

weird.jpg

However, if I reload the page, it comes up left-hand justified (like you normally see it). This is an intermittent event and to the best of my knowledge (memory) it has only happened on just one site. I am using the latest version of Chrome.

FF here and I get the same thing. Seems specific to QRDead. I don't see it anywhere else.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Been seeing occasionally for last 8 months. Script error maybe.

Forum Addict
    Well, you know, the forum instinctively veers to the right...

Couldn't resist :-P
    Jim
    The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

It happens to me sometimes. Reloading the page fixes it.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.