Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not a Gun Thread

Not a Gun Thread

It's a shameless plug, for a buddy's cool business. NØGNR has been a gun dealer for a long time, he's a righteous dood!

Just opened a neat storefront in Evergreen, CO. They are on Facebook as well, here's the website:

http://www.yankeecreekmunitions.com/
    Last edited by NA4BH; 06-24-2015 at 02:45 PM.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

I would have thought the Buy-Sell-Trade forum would be a more appropriate place.

Not that I'm thrilled with having it on the site in the first place. That's all I'll say on the matter.
    Last edited by NA4BH; 06-24-2015 at 02:47 PM.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Went to the site, noticed the Comms Gear section. I may pick up that 253 tuner when I offload a few things.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Yea, I wondered if you knew Glenn. I'm part of the vast left wing conspiracy, but not anti gun. Hell, Glenn wears Birkenstocks. ��

Buy-Sell-Trade
    Keep it legal is all we ask. Private party and business sales are permitted.
    No reason not to list your friend's business in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum. He's a ham, and his product is legal in this country.

Understand keeping it mellow, it will certainly bring some feedback, but we're all gawd hating, commie liberal traitors here, so we're very tolerant.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    we're all gawd hating, commie liberal traitors here
    That is incorrect. Some of us don't hate gawd.

—Da Pope
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    No reason not to list your friend's business in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum. He's a ham, and his product is legal in this country.

Understand keeping it mellow, it will certainly bring some feedback, but we're all gawd hating, commie liberal traitors here, so we're very tolerant.
    Not all of us, you liberal commie bastid!
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Well, OK Luke.
    Last edited by NA4BH; 06-24-2015 at 02:46 PM.

Plus, it keeps Bailey Bob off of the streets and out of Mary's hair for a few hours each day........

Yea but Rasty might kick his ass.