Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PMs Borked

PMs Borked

I haven't been able to send a PM for a couple of days now—I get a database error when I try. Anyone else having this problem?
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Well, the FB "site" works for that. For now. I prolly broke the regular PM's telling a repeat troll to take a hike. :shock:
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Sending too many nasty PM's Carl?
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Quote Originally Posted by VE7DCW View Post
    Sending too many nasty PM's Carl?
    What? Me, nasty?? Fuck you and the caribou you rode in on, Canuck!
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Forum Addict
    Jim
    The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

I'm going to attempt to contact Jeff about this. It appears that the PM database file is corrupt. None of us (Bob, Fred, and myself) have server level access needed to attempt repairs.

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    I'm going to attempt to contact Jeff about this. It appears that the PM database file is corrupt. None of us (Bob, Fred, and myself) have server level access needed to attempt repairs.
    Have you heard from Jeff recently? He's sort of disappeared from the IRC channel; he's not even listed as an op there any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    What? Me, nasty?? Fuck you and the caribou you rode in on, Canuck!
    OK......I hit close to home on those nasty PM's...... carry on then Carl
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Fred (N8YX) and I have exchanged PM's this morning. I sent one to everyone who posted in this thread, so when you get a chance, let me know if you received it.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?