Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patriots vs Pond Turkeys in the Spectacle of Excess Bowl

Patriots vs Pond Turkeys in the Spectacle of Excess Bowl

Seattle vs New England for the overpriced showoff bowl in (hopefully) Glendale, AZ. (as long as Guv. Douchey doesn't do anything stupid in the meantime).
    Encrypt everything. Even if you have nothing to hide. It increases the noise floor.

Master Navigator
    I had an office mate from Seattle who called the team the 'Seapukes'. I wonder what he thinks these days. I am glad I'm not near Green Bay - there are probably bodies falling out of buildings over there. Did the Colts even show up for their game? Seattle's win was all due to former Viking Tarvaris Jackson. I didn't even know he was still the backup QB there, but they sent him out to the coin toss at the start of overtime. He didn't get to call it, but the Seahawks won it anyway. As the announcers speculated, he must be their good luck charm. He did less to win when he played for the Vikings.

I don't even want to speculate on the Super Duper Stupor Bowl. I'm not even sure I need to show up for the halftime show this year, but the ads are usually good.

Is this that American sport of football you speak of?......
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

American + Footbal + sport don't belong in one sentence :stirpot:
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Yep the Patties let the air outta the footballs!!

I wouldn't expect anything less out of bilicheat and the New England Cheaters
    I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Piggers are gonna go all the way this year!
    "... and another thing about you democrats ... you all believe in science!" -- denny crane

Forum Addict
    Jim
    The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Before we went out to dinner last night (celebrated our anniversary, hard to believe she's put up with me for 23 years now), the boss heard about Deflate-gate on the CBS evening news. She turned to me and said "If the NFL finds that they were cheating, does New England still go to the Super Bowl?"

"Yup."

"That's not right! That's not fair!"

Welcome to the NFL.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati