Thread: The last couple of days, every time I come here, site says I'm logged out...

Banned

The last couple of days, every time I come here, site says I'm logged out...

...but if I click on something like "What's New", it mysteriously logs me in. I'm not having this weirdness with any other site and I haven't changed anything.

Not a big deal, just letting the Island Gods know.

We had a few hickup's lately, server too busy and once not available, so maybe a glitch in the board software Kelli?
    Must say I didn't have the problem ( yet) ;)
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    Im not liberal/conservative, Im anti-idiotarian.
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

I dont get the logged out issue here but i do quite often see the server is too busy msg. A couple days ago i got "the database is corrupted" msg and that was up for abt 20 mins then it switched to the busy msg. I think someone needs find the owner and see about some hardware upgrades or something

On a side note, im constantly being logged out of the zoo forum. It may be a glitch in the software as COR says.
    Who knows?

I honestly believe QRZ is behind all these shenanigans.......but I could be wrong
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Quote Originally Posted by N2CHX View Post
    ...but if I click on something like "What's New", it mysteriously logs me in. I'm not having this weirdness with any other site and I haven't changed anything.

Not a big deal, just letting the Island Gods know.
    I have the same problem. Even if I click the box to stay logged in it doesn't seem to hold. Then, when I come back and log in I get an error but it still lets me log in

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Have we been hacked by North Korea like Sony was?
    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

If you don't have a purpose, create one.

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL