Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 4

I should add that I think that this years Heisman trophy went to the right man. I am not that dyed in the wool scarlet & gray fan to be stupid.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    I should add that I think that this years Heisman trophy went to the right man. I am not that dyed in the wool scarlet & gray fan to be stupid.
    O.J. Simpson?
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    O.J. Simpson?
    This year.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Now there are 2......
    The final four playoffs were a mixed bag. The 39 point blow out of Oregon over Florida State was boring to watch after the winner was painfully obvious. Watching the number 4 Ohio State Buckeyes win over the number 1 Alabama Crimson Tide machine was a different experience. The Buckeyes came from behind 14-6 in the first quarter to dominate. What makes their last 2 games interesting is the fact they have to use their 3rd string quarterback, Cardale Jones. He was not perfect, got sacked, and threw away some good opportunities. He also ran in a touchdown. By the second half, he seemed to be going with the flow, and was in better control. I hope they can keep up the momentum for the BIG FINAL with Oregon!
    Last edited by suddenseer; 01-02-2015 at 10:33 AM.

cul de n8tb

Master Navigator
    The interesting thing to me is that without the playoff, we'd likely be looking at FSU and Alabama in the "national championship" game. So, regardless of who wins, justice has been done.