Thread: Wanted - Heathkit paddle lever knobs

Wanted - Heathkit paddle lever knobs

Looking for knobs as used on the SB614/SB634 station accessories as well as the "Load" control on a number of HW/SB series radios. They're also used for filter switching on several Heathkit products.

The knobs came in both press-fit and set screw versions. I can use either, and need 10 or so to finish out a couple of projects.

Failing an OEM Heathkit part, does anyone know of a source for these things?
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Didn't we used to have a thread for posting good places for finding parts? I recall posting a local company that specializes in knobs and feet, but now I can't find it.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Didn't we used to have a thread for posting good places for finding parts? I recall posting a local company that specializes in knobs and feet, but now I can't find it.
    There's a sticky at the top of this forum but IIRC the knob vendor never made it in. I'll run back and check, though.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."