Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: so ... i just unfavorably compared the LOTW signup to a colonoscopy

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Well, at the urging of a friend, I downloaded a new LoTW certificate from the web site and submitted my log file--right at the very moment that the ARRL was having a DoS attack on the LoTW server. Just my luck, eh? I did finally get it to upload and I have to admit is wasn't as big a PITA as I remembered it being the last time. So, I guess I'll upload my logs from time to time. Not that anyone really cares about having proof of Yet Another Six-Land QSO.
    But......but......but....I do. I treasure all the QSOs you and I have had. Just think, only one more and we'll have.........two.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by KG4NEL View Post
    ARRL's Facebook feed has lately been more of "This Is What's Broke At Newington".
    You mean it's not all kiss ass and genuflecting?

"People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    But......but......but....I do. I treasure all the QSOs you and I have had. Just think, only one more and we'll have.........two.
    Why haven't we had more? After all, we could practically stand on our respective roofs and work each other with 2m HTs.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

And, besides, my colonoscopy was a lot easier. All I had to do was have an IV inserted, then lapse into unconsciousness until it was over.
    Mine too! I was violated and didn't even know it!

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~ Andrew Jackson

Steve KA9MOT
    Macomb, IL

Why haven't we had more? After all, we could practically stand on our respective roofs and work each other with 2m HTs.
    I don't know. I guess I need to throw something together while the den/radio room/electronic repair shop/clock shop/sewing room is in progress. I kind of had to put that room on hold mid tear down, and do the laundry room (almost done) and master bath. (a clusterfuck in progress) I had taken the radio gear apart but maybe I'll put up one of the HF rigs for some SSB, with a laptop for Digital, and for Adam, a wee bit of CW.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL