Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: KB3LAZ MIA

Hi ya Travis. Glad to see you're okay, but sorry to hear you guys are still in the Government Endless Paper Loop. I hope it slows down enough you can jump off and end up back in the USA. Except for Texas, and maybe Bob's Minnesota.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Hi ya Travis. Glad to see you're okay, but sorry to hear you guys are still in the Government Endless Paper Loop. I hope it slows down enough you can jump off and end up back in the USA. Except for Texas, and maybe Bob's Minnesota.
    Minnesota is nice this time of year, mostly because Bob is still in Alabama.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Minnesota is nice this time of year, mostly because Bob is still in Alabama.
    Yeah, but as you know, I liked it better when he was in Minnesota, the Land-O-9999 Lakes.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    "Yeah, I totally spaced."
    Then stop biting hippies!

"Worst thing I have had to deal with is tiger mosquitoes."
    That must be frustrating, you have a nice satisfying meal then they take it away from you.

Welcome back Kotter, now remember not to stay away so long next time. You had us all worried like you got lost in the maze of red tape or something.
    Ha, thanks. That sure put a smile on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Thanks. I am not sorry it is taking its time, though. With each passing day spent here I grow, for the better. It is quite the learning experience. I also get to work with an ever changing group of people from all over the world. It can be quite rewarding.

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"