Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanye West Yells at Wheelchair Bound Man to Stand Up.

Kanye West Yells at Wheelchair Bound Man to Stand Up.

Seems that the only time I even hear of this jerk is when he does something stupid. And despite that limitation, I hear an awful lot about Kanye West. Case in point:

Kanye West has high expectations from his fans at concerts. And if you can’t meet them, he’s going to need to know why. While performing in Sydney on Friday, West paused his performance to request that all audience members stand before he went on with the show. It’s not unusual for an artist to ask the audience to physically participate, but West’s insistence at his concert Friday led to a very uncomfortable moment.
    “I’ve decided, I can’t do this song, I can’t do the rest of this show until everybody stands up,” West said, adding an exception for those with handicaps. “No, seriously — I won’t go on with the show unless y’all stand up.”
    As video from the concert shows, West really wasn’t kidding, as he took several moments to scan the audience for anyone sitting down.
    When he spotted two people who still weren’t standing, West initially griped, “This was the longest I’ve had to wait to do a song. It’s unbelievable.”
    According to The Hollywood Reporter, one of those individuals had a prosthetic limb, and another was in a wheelchair.
    I can't believe anybody would even go to this jerks concert, but there you have it, he actually does have fans. Another idiot of contradictions. Way to go numbnuts.
    Kanye West yells at wheelchair-bound fan to ‘stand up’ at concert

Attached Images Attached Images
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Tiki Bearer

Quote Originally Posted by K4WGE View Post
    Then Biden realized his faux-pas and honored him by having a standing ovation for him and coming to him. Classy recovery.

Kanye, from what I've heard made no attempt to make up for his BS. There really was no reason for anyone to stand except Kanye's ego. It's a concert.

So, let me know when Biden sings a song about gold-diggers and then gets one pregnant. Hey, come to think of it, maybe you're a candidate for BeKanye?

“The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

I enjoy a lot of music, and have a very wide tolerance and ear for same.

NEVER heard anything by Kayne West that is that musical.

Or memorable. I've tried.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Banned

I think he is a pompous asshole freak. I'd rather go to a Tiny Tim concert, if he was still around. I wonder what ever became of Miss Vicky?
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Turning tricks in Hoboken
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    Turning tricks in Hoboken
    Ahh, took up the worlds oldest profession, eh? Too bad she can't fiddle around with Timmy any more.

Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post
    I enjoy a lot of music, and have a very wide tolerance and ear for same.

NEVER heard anything by Kayne West that is that musical.

Or memorable. I've tried.
    I agree. I've listened to every type of music myself and when it comes to rap/hip-hop, I liked Missy Elliot, Redman, Run-DMC and Eminem, but this guy's a poser. My favorite video of his was the time he walked into a street sign about a week after saying 'he' was Jesus. Then after going into a restaurant, he came storming out and assualted a photog. He makes slime look like Fred Astaire.
    --Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by N2NH View Post
    I agree. I've listened to every type of music myself and when it comes to rap/hip-hop, I liked Missy Elliot, Redman, Run-DMC and Eminem, but this guy's a poser. My favorite video of his was the time he walked into a street sign about a week after saying 'he' was Jesus. Then after going into a restaurant, he came storming out and assualted a photog. He makes slime look like Fred Astaire.
    He's afraid of stairs? Who Gnu?