Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 14.313 action...FINALLY

I dunno if I recorded that or not. I might have... :chin:
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Today, the FCC affirmed the $11,500 fine against Brian Crow K3VR.

http://www.arrl.org/news/fcc-fines-p...l-interference
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Underneath the Atomic Ooze of Hanford, WA
    Good.

Self-described guardians of order jamming is worse than objectionable content which is NOT illegal.

Nice going, Brian. You gave the idiots the attention they crave AND got yourself a hefty fine.

In reality, who IS the attention whore here?
    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/nx6d/ham%20radio/SANY1260.jpg

The FCC daily news feed finally came through, with a link to the appropriate document:

http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Rele...DA-15-51A1.pdf
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

Cutch 300!!!!!

It has now turned into a Forfeiture Order.

ETA: Ron's PDF is a document of the linked entry below.

http://transition.fcc.gov/eb/Orders/...A-15-51A1.html

hpim1252_large.jpg
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by WX7P View Post
    Good.

Self-described guardians of order jamming is worse than objectionable content which is NOT illegal.

Nice going, Brian. You gave the idiots the attention they crave AND got yourself a hefty fine.

In reality, who IS the attention whore here?
    This, indeed.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

What the hell happened to Bunz? He's here, he's gone, he's here, he's gone?
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

I have to wonder why these people keep on doing this kind of stuff even after receiving several warnings. I mean what could possibly be short circuited in their brains to ignore a government agency and keep on until you get hammered. Do these dorks watch movies like Pirate Radio and think they can do this from their garage?

I ran a small "pirate" station years and years ago on FM without even thinking about it. Never got a notice but I guarantee if I did I would have stopped pronto!
    Last edited by K4PIH; 03-03-2015 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by K4PIH View Post
    I have to wonder why these people keep on doing this kind of stuff even after receiving several warnings. I mean what could possibly be short circuited in their brains to ignore a government agency and keep on until you get hammered. Do these dorks watch movies like Pirate Radio and think they can do this from their garage?

I ran a small "pirate" station years and years ago on FM without even thinking about it. Never got a notice but I guarantee if I did I would have stopped pronto!
    It would appear from some of the responses that they think their constitutional rights are being violated and other stupid justifications. I don't understand how some of these people think their interpretation of law supersedes that of constitutional judges and lawyers. It's kind of like those yoyos that think they don't have to pay income tax because that's unconditional as well. I don't get it either, there are some real nut cases out there.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    It would appear from some of the responses that they think their constitutional rights are being violated and other stupid justifications. I don't understand how some of these people think their interpretation of law supersedes that of constitutional judges and lawyers. It's kind of like those yoyos that think they don't have to pay income tax because that's unconditional as well. I don't get it either, there are some real nut cases out there.
    Suffice to say, it's a pity that there's no longer an employment market for the village idiot, or they'd all have steady employment.

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 300!!!!!